12000 BTU Single Zone Mini Split System with 18 SEER, 115 Volts Volts, Wireless Remote Controller,
- Width: 33 3/10" Exterior unit
- Height: 10 7/8" Exterior unit
- Depth: 12 5/8" Exterior unit
- Energy Star: Yes
When you select a home appliance from Frigidaire, you've chosen a product of exceptional performance, convenience and style; an appliance that has been designed to work in harmony with the way you live. Available at AppliancesConnection
When you select a home appliance from Frigidaire, you've chosen a product of exceptional performance, convenience and style; an appliance that has been designed to work in harmony with the way you live.
Frigidaire, one of the leaders in home appliances; offers superior products and service to rival many other companies. Through meaningful innovations, they've humanized their technology to create appliance design that's uncluttered, controls that are intuitive, and features that are as sensitive as they are smart.
Frigidaire Ductless Split Systems
Frigidaire ductless split air conditioners separate the indoor evaporator, installed high on the inside wall, and the sound from the outdoor condenser. The contemporary design gives you high-style performance and environmentally friendly energy consumption by avoiding the energy losses that normally come with ductwork. It also allows you individual temperature control of the room you're in. By having the operating compressor outside you have library quiet operation.
- Energy efficient and easy-to-use functionality.
- Effortless Temperature Control that cools in only the room where it is installed.
- Select models feature energy consumption up to 24% better than Energy Star requirements.
- Library-quiet performance every time.
- Energy and Cost Savings
- A split system helps avoid the energy losses that normally come with ductwork.
- This loss can amount to up to 40% due to leaks, tears, long lengths, etc.
- By controlling the temperature only one room at a time, much less energy is consumed versus a central air conditioning system.
- Advanced Inverter Technology allows the compressor to efficiently reach the desired temperature faster and hold it precisely.
- Ready-Select Controls
- Easily select performance-enhancing features with the touch of a button.
- Effortless Remote Control combines complete control with total comfort.
- Multi-directional, auto sweep for even air distribution throughout the room.
- Turbo Mode for that quick cool-down when you first turn it on.
- Sleep Mode aids in sleep comfort once you've settled in for the night.
- Library Quiet Operation
- By moving the compressor outside, the indoor unit only requires the blower fan to operate.
- Inverter Technology allows the unit to maintain room temperatures while operating at a lower and quieter speed.
- Effortless Clean Filter
- 95% of particles are eliminated as dust and bacteria adhere to the filter's surface.
- Ductless splits eliminate the buildup of dust, allergens, and bacteria in central air ducts.
- Frigidaire Performance and Reliability
- Frigidaire Ductless Split systems are built to the quality, reliability, and performance you have come to expect from Frigidaire products.
- Frigidaire Ductless Split Air systems are a very low-maintenance solution for Home Comfort.
|BTU - Cool:||12,000 BTU|
|BTU - Heat Pump:||13,000 BTU|
|Approx. Cool Area:||550 Sq. Ft.|
|Amps - Cool:||12.0 Amps|
|Amps - Heat:||14.0 Amps|
|Watts Output - Cooling:||3.52 kW/Hour|
|Fan Speeds (Cool/Fan/Heat):||3/3|
|Low Voltage Start-Up:||Yes|
|24 Hour On/Off Timer:||Yes|
|db - Indoor (High/Med/Low):||38/30/38|
|db - Outdoor:||52|
|Air Discharge:||Bottom Full-Width|
|Air Direction Control - Vertical:||Swing|
|Filter Type:||Anti-Bact Mesh|
|Warranty:||5 Year Sealed System; 1 Year Full Parts and Labor|
|Performance and Testing Standard:||ARI|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Indoor Unit - Width:||33"|
|Indoor Unit - Depth:||7"|
|Indoor Unit - Height:||10 7/8"|
|Indoor Unit - Unit Weight:||26 Lbs.|
|Indoor Unit - Shipping Weight:||33 Lbs.|
|Outdoor Unit - Width:||33 5/16"|
|Outdoor Unit - Depth:||12 5/8"|
|Outdoor Unit - Height:||21 1/4"|
|Outdoor Unit - Unit Weight:||88 Lbs.|
|Outdoor Unit - Shipping Weight:||97 Lbs.|
- Ductless Split Systems Features
- Stock Id:164432
- Heating Capacity (BTU):13000
- Volts:115 Volts
- Heat:Heat Pump
- Wireless Remote Controller:Included
- Energy Star:Yes
- Width:33 3/10" Exterior unit
- Height:10 7/8" Exterior unit
- Depth:12 5/8" Exterior unit
- Chassis Type:Built-In
- Cooling Capacity (BTU):12000
- Energy Saver:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- CFM Room Circulation:330
- Maximum Cooling Amps:12
- Maximum Cooling Watts:3520
- Maximum Heating Amps:14
- Placement Location:Wall Mount
- Wired Remote Controller:No
- Number of Zones:1
- Low Ambient Operation:No
- Interior Unit Dimensions:W 33", D 7", H 10 7/8"
- With Heat:Yes
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Frigidaire FRS12PYS1 - Complete Owner's Guide English
- Frigidaire FRS12PYS1 - Complete Owner's Guide Espa?ol
- Frigidaire FRS12PYS1 - Wiring Diagram All Languages
- Frigidaire FRS12PYS1 - Installation Instructions All Languages
- Frigidaire FRS12PYS1 - Product Specifications Sheet English
- Frigidaire FRS12PYS1 - Energy Guide
- Frigidaire FRS12PYS1 - Complete Owner's Guide (English)
- Frigidaire FRS12PYS1 - Installation Instructions (English)
- Frigidaire FRS12PYS1 - Propietario completa Gu a (Espa ol)
- Frigidaire FRS12PYS1 - Guide d'utilisation complet (Fran ais)
- Frigidaire FRS12PYS1 - Product Specifications Sheet (English)