30" Electric Single Wall Oven with Convection, Sabbath Mode, in Stainless Steel
Available Frigidaire Rebates
Build Your Bundle and Save:
Learn more »
FGMC65PB Gallery 30" Wide Microwave Combination Oven, with True Convection System, Express-Select™ Controls, 16" Turntable, and 10 Power Levels, in Black. Microwave includes white interior. Available with 4.6 cu. ft. oven capacity. Through meaningful innovations, Frigidaire has humanized their technology to create appliance designs that are uncluttered, controls that are intuitive, and features that are as useful as they are smart. This 30" freestanding electric range features a quick clean function and the Store-More storage drawer. Let's not forget about the Ready-Select controls that allow you to easily select options with the touch of a buttonAvailable at AppliancesConnection
Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking.
Their oven automatically adjusts standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures for consistent results.
Single convection fan circulates hot air throughout the oven for faster and more even multi-rack baking.
Preheat in just a few minutes.
Fits-More Microwave Oven
Extra-large microwave provides 2.0 cu. ft. of cooking space.
One-Touch Keep Warm Setting
Just one touch of a button keeps food warm until everything - and everyone - is ready.
Easily set cooking temperature or choose one-touch cooking options.
Even Baking Technology
Their Even Baking Technology ensures even baking every time.
Reheat almost anything at the touch of a button.
For a quick, light oven cleaning.
Set your oven to begin cooking on your schedule.
It can be programmed from one to 24 hours.
Auto Oven Shut-Off
As an extra safety measure, the oven will automatically shut off after six hours.
Built with American Pride
Appliances that are high-performing, more accessible, and more innovative than ever.
Designed, built, and engineered in the U.S.A.
|Control / Timing System:||Express-Select|
|Exterior Door Finish:||Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel|
|Handle Design:||Stainless Steel|
|Microwave Capacity:||2.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Watts (IEC-705 Test Procedure):||1,200 Watts|
|Turntable On / Off:||No|
|Touch Pad Buttons:||28|
|Chicken Nugget Button:||Yes|
|Baked Potato Button:||Yes|
|Auto Melt / Soften Options:||4|
|Auto Reheat Options:||3|
|Snack Menu Options:||3|
|Auto Cook Options:||3|
|Auto Defrost Options:||6|
|Sensor Cooking Options:||5|
|Vegetable Cook Sensor:||Yes|
|Oven Capacity:||4.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Oven Lights:||2 Halogen|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Convection System:||True Convection|
|Baking System:||Even Baking Technology|
|Bake Element:||2,000 Watts|
|Broil Element:||4,000 Watts|
|Heavy Duty Racks:||2|
|Oven Cleaning System:||Self Clean / Steam Clean|
|Effortless Temperature Probe:||Yes|
|Chicken Nugget Button:||No|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Left Bottom Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||240V / 208V / 60Hz|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240/208 Volts:||7.5/5.6 kW|
|Amps @ 240/208 Volts:||31.3/26.9 Amps|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||30 Amps|
|Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:||45.5"|
|Oven Interior Width:||24.125"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||18.75"|
|Oven Interior Height:||17.5"|
|Microwave Interior Width:||17.625"|
|Microwave Interior Depth:||18.625"|
|Microwave Interior Height:||10.5"|
|Cutout Width:||28.5" - 29"|
|Cutout Depth:||23.5" Min.|
|Cutout Height:||41.125" - 41.25"|
- Stock Id:346560
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Interior Color:White
- Exterior Width:30"
- Interior Light:Yes
- Steam Oven:Yes
- Oven Capacity:4.6 cu. ft.
- Volts:240 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Power Levels:10
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- ADA compliant:No
- Cutout Width:28.5" - 29"
- Cutout Depth:23.5" Min.
- Cutout Height:41.125" - 41.25"
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.6 cu. ft.
- Delay Start:Yes
- Turntable On / Off:No
- Oven Interior Width:24.125"
- Oven Interior Height:17.5"
- Oven Interior Depth:18.75"
- Hidden Bake Element:Yes
- Oven Cleaning System:Self Clean / Steam Clean
- Oven Window:Extra-Large
- Turntable Diameter:16"
- Convection System:True Convection
- Broil Element:4,000 Watts
- Bake Element:2,000 Watts
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Touchpad
- Control Lock:Yes
- Minimum Circuit Required:30 Amps
- Voltage Rating:240V / 208V / 60Hz
- Baking System:Even Baking Technology
- Broiling System:Vari-Broil
- Power Supply Connection Location:Left Bottom Rear
- Oven lights:2 Halogen
- Convection Conversion:Effortless
- Oven Rack Configuration:2 Heavy Duty, 1 Offset Rack
- Watts (IEC-705 Test Procedure):1,200 Watts
- Auto Cook Options:3
- Snack Menu Options:3
- Auto Defrost Options:6
- Keep Warm:Yes
- Microwave Capacity:2.0 cu. ft.
- Quick Preheat:Yes
- Chicken Nugget Button:Yes
- Pizza Button:No
- Handle Design:Stainless Steel
- My Favorite:No
- Slow Cook:No
- Amps @ 240/208 Volts:31.3/26.9 Amps
- Auto Reheat Options:3
- Microwave Interior Width:17.625"
- Microwave Interior Depth:18.625"
- Microwave Interior Height:10.5"
- Touch Pad Buttons:28
- Baked Potato Button:Yes
- Reheat Button:Yes
- Vegetable Cook Sensor:Yes
- Popcorn Button:Yes
- Exterior Door Finish:Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240/208 Volts:7.5/5.6 kW
- Overall Depth with Door Open 90:45.5"
- Smudge Proof:Yes
- Auto Melt / Soften Options:4
- Heavy Duty Racks:2
- Offset Racks:1
- Effortless Temperature Probe:Yes
- Control / Timing System:Express-Select
- Snack Button:Yes
- Sensor Cooking Options:5
- User Preferences:Yes
- Control Lock / Clock:Yes / Yes
- Reheat Button / Snack Button:Yes / Yes
- Keep Warm / Add-30-Seconds:Yes / Yes
- Keep Warm / Add-a-Minute:Yes / No
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Frigidaire $150 Mail-In Rebate for Cooktop and Wall Oven Pair
Purchase a Qualifying Frigidaire Wall Oven and Cooktop and Earn $150 Mail-In Rebate. Must purchase between June 1 - July 5, 2016
Frigidaire Gallery - Up To $250 Spring Cleaning Savings
Get up to $250 mail-in rebate with the purchase of 2 or more qualifying Frigidaire Gallery smudge-proof stainless steel appliances. This offer may not be combined with any other Frigidaire manufacturer rebates.
Postmark by June 14, 2016
Save time and Submit Your Claim Online
Frigidaire - Save up to $475
Receive up to $100 delivery & installation mail-in rebate for each qualifying Frigidaire appliance.
Postmark by June 30, 2016
Save time and Submit Your Claim Online
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
- Frigidaire FGMC3065PF - Use and Care Guide
- Frigidaire FGMC3065PF - Wiring Diagram
- Frigidaire FGMC3065PF - Installation Instructions
- Frigidaire FGMC3065PF - Specs
- Frigidaire FGMC3065PF - Complete Owner's Guide (English)
- Frigidaire FGMC3065PF - Wiring Diagram (English)
- Frigidaire FGMC3065PF - Installation Instructions (English)
- Frigidaire FGMC3065PF - Product Specifications Sheet (English)
- Frigidaire FGMC3065PF - Feuille de specifications du produit (Français)
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X