N/A Gas Freestanding Range with 5 Burners, Sealed Burner, 5.0 Cu. Ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Delay Bake, Self-Cleaning Mode, in Stainless Steel
Hosting a social event? Cooking for your family? Preparing a surprise candlelit dinner for your partner? Whatever the occasion, this Frigidaire FGGF3032MF Freestanding Gas Range will rise to the occasion, lower your stress, and keep you on point with its incredibly well appointed range accessories. Plus, with its sleek, stainless steel look, you’ll be adding a fine touch of class to your kitchen—what family cook doesn’t want that gourmet kitchen feel for their busy prep area? Planning a Thanksgiving feast can be stressful. How is it humanly possible to cook that much food in so little time? With Frigidaire, the impossible is possible. Its five cubic foot capacity oven and five sealed gas burners can get more cooking done and out on the table than you can possibly imagine—unless you have literally worked as a chef in a restaurant kitchen. Feeling a bit uneasy and need a cup of tea to quickly relax? Frigidaire’s Quick Boil burner boils water fast, getting your tea from kettle to cup and saucer in a heartbeat. Your baking woes are over with this oven’s Quick Bake Convection, which ensures faster, more even baking—no more burn tops, bottoms, sides with raw centers—whether you’re cooking a London broil or a simple apple pie. This Frigidaire also offers multi-racks so you can make several treats at once. An extra large window lets you view your creations as they cook, while the express-select controls help to make your culinary adventures simple and fun. Enlist the assistance of Frigidaire’s Easy Temperature Probe to let your oven know your anticipated finished temperature and have it alert you when it’s been achieved. Baking and cooking for your family or accommodating events of any kind just got so easy you may find yourself enjoying a lot more hosting all throughout the year. This oven guarantees style, sophistication, and simplicity in your cooking. Make your kitchen the center of attention with Frigidaire.Available at AppliancesConnection
- Right Front Burner: 17,000 BTU
- Right Rear Burner: 5,000 BTU
- Left Front Burner: 9,500 BTU
- Left Rear Burner: 14,000 BTU
- Center Extra Zone Burner: 10,000 BTU
- Capacity: 5.0 Cu. Ft.
- Oven Light: 1
- Rack Configuration: 1 Flat, 1 Offset
- Baking System: Even Baking Technology
- Broiling System: Vari-Broil Hi/Lo
- Bake Burner: 18,000 BTU
- Broil Burner: 13,500 BTU
- Drawer Racks: No
- Oven Control / Timing System: Express-Select Controls
- Sealed Gas Burners: Yes
- Grates: Continuous Cast Iron with Black Matte Finish
- Window: Extra-Large
- Convection System: Quick Bake Convection
- Oven Cleaning System: Self Cleaning
- Drawer Functionality: Storage
Dimensions and Weight
- Oven Interior Width: 24 3/8"
- Oven Interior Depth: 19 3/4"
- Oven Interior Height: 17 5/8"
- Overall Width: 29 7/8"
- Overall Depth: 28 1/2"
- Overall Depth with Door Open 90°: 46 5/8"
- Overall Height: 47 1/2" Max.
- Cutout Width: 30" Min.
- Cutout Depth: 24" Min.
- Cutout Height: 36"
- Shipping Weight (Approx.): 215 Lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Bottom Rear
- Gas Supply Connection Location: Right Bottom Rear
- Voltage Rating: 120V / 60Hz / 15A
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts: 1.8 kW
- Amps @ 120 Volts: 15 Amps
- Stock Id:210808
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Primary Oven Capacity:5.0 Cu. Ft.
- Burners / Elements:5
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Exterior Width:N/A
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Volts:120 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:Optional
- ADA Compliant:No
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Oven BTUs:18000
- Interior Width:24.375"
- Interior Depth:19.75"
- Interior Height:17.625"
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Oven Control Type:Digital
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Frigidaire FGGF3032MF - Complete Owner's Guide (English)
- Frigidaire FGGF3032MF - Wiring Diagram (English)
- Frigidaire FGGF3032MF - Wiring Diagram (English)
- Frigidaire FGGF3032MF - Product Specifications Sheet (English)
- Frigidaire FGGF3032MF - Feuille de specifications du produit (Français)
- Frigidaire FGGF3032MF - Guide d'utilisation complet (Français)
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X