30" Gallery Series Electric Freestanding Range with 5 Burners, Smoothtop, Oven Drawer, 3.5 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Delay Bake, Self-Cleaning Mode, Delay Start, Symmetry™ Double Ovens, Quick Clean, Quick Preheat in Stainless Steel
The FGEF302TNF 30" freestanding electric range features five elements and two 3.5 cu. ft. capacity oven. Each oven is big enough to cook a 28-lb turkey. The Auto Shut-off will automatically shut off the oven after 12 hours. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
Symmetry™ Double Ovens
- Two large equally-sized ovens provide the ultimate flexibility - you can cook two different dishes at different temperatures at the same time. Each oven is big enough to cook a 28-lb turkey.
- Preheat in just a few minutes.
Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- Resists fingerprints and is easy to clean.
- Quickly clean your oven in 2 hours with our quick self-clean cycle.
Largest Range Capacity with Second Oven
- Cook a large meal effortlessly with our double oven range, offering the largest cooking capacity available so you can cook two meals, at different temperatures, at once.
- Get meals on the table faster with quick boil - water boils faster than the traditional setting.
Fits-More™ Cooktop with SpaceWise® Expandable Elements
- The cooktop features five burners including two SpaceWise® Expandable elements and a Warming Zone so you can cook more at once.
One-Touch Keep Warm Setting
- Just one touch of a button keeps food warm until everything — and everyone — is ready.
Keep Warm Zone
- Keep food warm until everything — and everyone — is ready.
- Easily go from warm to boil with just a touch.
Double Oven Range
- A second oven provides the ultimate flexibility - you can cook two different dishes at different temperatures, and all at the same time.
Even Baking Technology
- Our Even Baking Technology ensures even baking every time.
- Easily add a minute to the oven timer in the middle of a cycle without resetting.
- As an extra safety measure, the oven will automatically shut off after 12 hours.
- Set your oven to begin cooking on your schedule. It can be programmed from one to 24 hours.
SpaceWise® Expandable Elements
- Flexible elements expand to meet your cooking needs - big or small.
|Product Weight (lbs)||246|
|Oven 2 Specifications|
|Oven 2 Bake||8 pass 2500 Watts|
|Oven 2 Baking System||True Hidden|
|Oven 2 Broil||6 pass 3400 Watts|
|Oven 2 Broiling System||Variable (400°F to 550°F)|
|Oven 2 Cleaning System||Self-Clean|
|Oven 2 Interior Color||Marlin Blue|
|Oven 2 Interior Depth||19-1/2"|
|Oven 2 Interior Height||12-3/4"|
|Oven 2 Interior Lighting||Incandescent|
|Oven 2 Interior Width||24-1/8"|
|Oven 2 Rack Configuration||1 Deeper Offset Rack 1 Regular Rack|
|Oven 2 Rack Positions||3 positions|
|Oven 2 Type||Upper|
|Oven 2 Window (Size)||Large|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||TBD|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V||TBD|
|Minimum Circuit Required (Amps)||40A|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Rear Bottom|
|Voltage Rating||240V / 208V 60Hz|
|Certifications & Approvals|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)||Yes|
|Center||100 Watts (Keep Warm)|
|Cooking Surface||Black Ceramic Glass|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Knob Color||Stainless Steel|
|Knob Type||Cast Metal|
|Left Front||9" - 3000 Watts|
|Left Rear||6" - 1200 Watts|
|Right Front||6/9" - 1600/3000 Watts|
|Right Rear||6" - 1200 Watts|
|Broil||Broil Variable (400 - 500°F)|
|Main Oven||Self Clean|
|Self-Clean||2 3 4 Hours|
|Timed Cook Option||Yes|
|Timer Shut-off||6 hours|
|Height||48" - 49"|
|Oven 1 Bake||8 pass 2500 Watts|
|Oven 1 Baking System||Even Baking Technology|
|Oven 1 Broil||6 pass 3400 Watts|
|Oven 1 Broiling System||Variable (400°F to 550°F)|
|Oven 1 Cleaning System||Self-Clean|
|Oven 1 Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Oven 1 Interior Color||Marlin Blue|
|Oven 1 Interior Depth||19-1/2"|
|Oven 1 Interior Height||12-3/4"|
|Oven 1 Interior Lighting||Incandescent|
|Oven 1 Interior Width||24-1/8"|
|Oven 1 Rack Configuration||1 Regular Offset Rack|
|Oven 1 Rack Positions||3 positions|
|Oven 1 Type||Lower|
|Control Panel Finish||Aluminum with Stainless Steel Finish|
|Cooktop Finish||Black Porcelain|
|Door Finish||Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
- Stock Id:291118
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Primary Oven Capacity:3.5 cu. ft.
- Exterior Width:30"
- Burners / Elements:5
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Touchpad
- Delay Start:Yes
- Symmetry™ Double Ovens:Yes
- Quick Clean:Yes
- Quick Preheat:Yes
- Oven Wattage:8
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:3,000
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Set 2 QTY:2
- Set 2 Output:1,600/3,000
- Interior Width:24 1/8"
- Interior Depth:19 1/2"
- Interior Height:12 3/4"
- Set 3 QTY:1
- Set 3 Output:1,200
- Set 4 QTY:1
- Set 4 Output:100
- Secondary Oven Capacity:3.5 cu. ft.
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Cooktop Control Type:Touchpad
- Smudge Proof:Yes
Symmetry™ Double Ovens
Two large equally-sized ovens provide the ultimate flexibility - you can cook two different dishes at different temperatures at the same time. Each oven is big enough to cook a 28-lb turkey.
Set your oven to begin cooking on your schedule. It can be programmed from one to 24 hours.
STAR-K KOSHER CERTIFICATION for use on the Jewish Sabbath and other religious holidays.
Preheat in just a few minutes.
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.