Freestanding Upright Freezer with 20.5 cu. ft. Capacity, Automatic Defrost, Energy Star Certified in White
Stand up for food preservation with the Frigidaire FFUH21F2N 21 cu. ft. upright freezer. It provides ample storage room for all your goods, with 4 shelves, 6 door racks, and a storage basket. Lots of features make this freezer easy to use too. Adjustable front controls conveniently let you select temperature options. The freezer automatically alerts you if the door is left open or the temperature drops.Available at AppliancesConnection
- Storage Capacity: 20.5 cu. ft.
- Shelf Area: 19.69 sq. ft.
- Frost Free defrost
- Door Design: Reach-through handle / Automatic door closer
- 1 storage basket
- Shelves: 2 adjustable / 2 fixed
- Easy-Set digital temperature control
- Door Racks: 6
- Lock with pop-out key
- Open door alert
- ENERGY STAR certified
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 32" W x 71.38" H x 28.63" D
- Shipping Weight: 240 lbs.
- 1-year limited parts and labor warranty
- Stock Id:260508
- Total Capacity:20.5 cu. ft.
- Field Reversible Doors:No
- Defrost Type:Automatic
- Energy Star:Yes
- Volts:120 Volts
- Hinge Side:Right
- ADA compliant:No
- Approved for Medical Use:No
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X