Learn more »
The Frigidaire FFMO1611LW Frigidaire features a great 1.6 Cu. Ft. capacity that allows it to cook many things of moderate size. Built-in Microwave With Easy-Set Start allows you to easily install it and use. The Auto One-Touch Options help you save time and also help you not guess the time certain foods should be cooked. The most common foods will now be easy and fast to cook! Effortless Defrost and Effortless Reheat will make it easier and faster to heat certain foods. The 10 Cooking Power Levels will allow you to cook faster and more accurately. This microwave features a sleek White finish making it look great for its built in use!Available at AppliancesConnection
Quickly start cooking - one to six minutes - with just one touch.
Easily select options with the touch of a button.
Auto One-Touch Options
Our microwaves feature easy-to-use one-touch buttons so you can cook chicken nuggets, baked potatoes or popcorn with the touch of a button.
Makes it easy to defrost almost anything, quickly and evenly.
Reheat almost anything with the touch of a button.
Multi-Stage Cooking Option
Our Multi-Stage Cooking option allows you to program power levels and cooking times in advance, so you can program it to defrost, cook and keep a meal warm all at once.
10 Cooking Power Levels
Provides the versatility needed to prepare everything from frozen pizza to pot roast quickly and easily.
Control Lock Option
Electronic Clock / Timer
Helps you keep track of cook times.
Sensor One-Touch Options
Microwave automatically adjusts power levels and cooking times to cook a variety of items, effortlessly.
One-Touch Keep Warm Setting
Keep food warm until everything — and everyone — is ready.
lluminates the contents of the microwave for increased visibility.
|Size:||1.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Capacity (Cu. Ft.):||1.6|
|Microwave Oven Specifications|
|Microwave Turntable Diameter:||14-1/5"|
|Interior Light Wattage:||30|
|Microwave Interior Width:||17.25"|
|Microwave Interior Depth:||15.375"|
|Microwave Interior Height:||10.312"|
|Touch Pad Buttons:||23|
|Electronic Clock:||Yes - Separate Button|
|Stop / Cancel Button:||Yes|
|Quick Settings (Time):||Yes 1 - 3|
|Add 30 Seconds:||Yes|
|Numeric Touch Pad:||Yes|
|Cooking - Multiple Stages:||Yes - 2 Stages|
|Auto Cook Options:||1|
|Auto Defrost Options:||Yes|
|Sensor Cook Options:||Yes|
|Popcorn Button:||Options for 1.75/3.0/3.5 oz.|
|Baked Potato Button:||Yes|
|Vegetable Cook Sensor:||Yes|
|Clock:||Yes - Separate Button|
|Certifications & Approvals|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Rear|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V:||1.55|
|Amps @ 120 Volts:||13.0|
|Shipping Weight:||44 lbs.|
- Stock Id:199585
- Capacity:1.6 cu. ft.
- Style:Built In
- Optional Built-In Trim Kit:Yes
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Display Color:White
- Cooking Watts:1,100
- Child Lock:Yes
- Quick Cook:No
- Sensor Cook:Yes
- Display Type:LED
- Weight:36 lbs
- Volts:120 Volts
- Clock:Yes - Separate Button
- Power Levels:10
- ADA compliant:No
- Optional Hanging Kit:No
- Kitchen Timer:Yes
- Add 30 Seconds:Yes
- Frequency (MHz):2,450
- Power Type:Electric
- Start Button:Yes
- Electronic Clock:Yes - Separate Button
- Auto Cook Options:1
- Auto Defrost Options:Yes
- Keep Warm:Yes
- Sensor Cook Options:Yes
- Cooking - Multiple Stages:Yes - 2 Stages
- UL/cUL Approval:Yes
- Interior Light Wattage:30
- With Turntable:Yes
- Microwave Interior Width:17-1/4"
- Microwave Interior Depth:15-3/8"
- Microwave Interior Height:10-5/16"
- Microwave Turntable Diameter:14-1/5"
- Touch Pad Buttons:23
- Stop / Cancel Button:Yes
- Quick Settings (Time):Yes 1 - 3
- Numeric Touch Pad:Yes
- Baked Potato Button:Yes
- Reheat Button:Yes
- Vegetable Cook Sensor:Yes
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X