30" Gas Freestanding Range with 4 Burners, Open Burner, 4.2 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, 18000 BTU, in White
Learn more »
The FFGF3005MW 30" Freestanding Gas Range comes with Even Baking Technology, Bright Lighting, Manual Clean Oven & many more in just one package.Available at AppliancesConnection
- Manual Clean Oven.
- Black Steel Grates.
- Electronic Ignition.
- Lift-Up Porcelain Cooktop.
- Towel-Bar Handle.
- 2 Oven Racks.
- LP Gas Conversion Option.
- A.D.A. Compliant.
- Broil and Serve Drawer.
Even Baking Technology.
- Their latest technology ensures even baking every time.
Color-Coordinated Oven Door with Large Window.
- Stylish look with a large window makes it easy to check on what's cooking without opening the door.
- Their bright lighting makes it easy to see what's inside.
|Surface Type:||Color-Coordinated Porcelain|
|Sealed Gas Burners:||No|
|Grates:||Black Square Steel|
|Exterior Door Finish:||Color-Coordinated|
|Exterior Finish (Side Panels):||Color-Coordinated|
|Oven Cleaning System:||Manual Clean|
|Right Front Burner:||9,000 BTU|
|Right Rear Burner:||9,000 BTU|
|Left Front Burner:||9,000 BTU|
|Left Rear Burner:||9,000 BTU|
|Center Extra Zone Burner:||N/A|
|Capacity:||4.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Rack Configuration:||2 Standard|
|Even Baking System:||Yes|
|Bake Burner:||18,000 BTU|
|Broil Burner:||14,000 BTU|
|Quick Clean Option:||No|
|Timed Cook Option:||No|
|Auto Oven Shut-Off:||No|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Left Bottom Rear|
|Gas Supply Connection Location:||Right Bottom Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||120V / 60Hz / 15A|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:||1.8 kW|
|Amps @ 120 Volts:||15 Amps|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||157 Lbs.|
|Oven Interior Width:||23"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||19 3/16"|
|Oven Interior Height:||15 7/8"|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||28 1/2"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:||46 5/8"|
|Overall Height:||47 1/2"|
|Cutout Width:||30" Min.|
|Cutout Depth:||24" Min.|
- Stock Id:213076
- Cooktop:Open Burner
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.2 cu. ft.
- Burners / Elements:4
- Exterior Width:30"
- Delay Bake:No
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Volts:120 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- BTUs:18000 BTU
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:Optional
- ADA compliant:Yes
- Continuous Grates:No
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Bottom
- Oven Racks:2
- Removable Door:Yes
- Oven BTUs:18000
- Interior Width:23"
- Interior Depth:19.19"
- Interior Height:15.88"
- Frequency:60 Hz.
- Digital Clock:No
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
Conversion Kits:View More »
$39.00Add to Cart
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X