Electric Freestanding Range with 5 Burners, Smoothtop, 5.4 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Delay Bake, Self-Cleaning Mode, in Stainless Steel
Cook large meals with this electric range that features an expandable element to accommodate large pots and pans and a warming element that allows you to serve food when you are ready. The 5.4 cu. ft. oven features a delay-clean option for quick and convenient cleanup.Available at Appliances Connection
- Ready-Select™ Controls
- Easily select options with the touch of a button.
- Fits-More™ Cooktop
- The Fits-More™ cooktop features five elements so you can cook more at once.
- Large Capacity
- Our large capacity oven gives you room to cook more at once.
- One-Touch Self Clean
- Start the self-cleaning cycle with just the touch of a button.
- SpaceWise™ Expandable Elements
- Flexible elements expand to your cooking needs.
- Extra-Large Element
- Our extra-large 12" element gives you space for larger pots and pans.
- Even Baking Technology
- Our latest technology ensures even baking every time.
- Store-More™ Storage Drawer
- Our convenient drawer gives you extra storage space in your kitchen.
- Quick Clean
- For a quick, light oven cleaning.
- Delay Start Baking Option
- Delay Clean
- Set the oven to begin cleaning on your schedule.
- Auto Shut-Off
- As an extra safety measure, the oven will automatically shut off after 12 hours.
- Timed Cook Option
- Electronic Kitchen Timer
- Extra-Large Window
- Our extra-large oven window lets you easily see what's inside.
|Exterior Door Finish||Glass with overlay|
|Broil||Low and High|
|Preheat||Integrated with Bake|
|Self-Clean||2, 3 Hours (Scroll thru)|
|Surface Type||Upswept Black Smoothtop|
|Front Right Element||12"/9" - 2700W|
|Front Left Element||9" 2,500 watts|
|Rear Right Element||6" - 1250W|
|Rear Left Element||6" 1,250 watts|
|Center Element||Keep Warm Zone 100 Watts|
|Capacity (Cu. Ft.)||5.4|
|Baking Element (Watts)||3,500|
|Baking System||Even Baking Technology|
|Broil Element (Watts)||3,600|
|Broiling System||Vari-Broil™ High/Low|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Rack Configuration||2 Standard|
|Oven Interior Dimensions|
|Exterior Depth (to Center of Arc)||28-1/2"|
|Exterior Depth (with 90° Door Open)||48-3/8"|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Centerline Lower Rear|
|Voltage Rating||240 / 208 V|
|Product Weight||120 lbs|
|Shipping Weight (approx.)||140 lbs|
- Stock Id:150944
- Burners / Elements:5
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:5.4 cu. ft.
- color:Stainless Steel
- Weight:120 lbs
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Continuous Grates:No
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:No
- Delay Start:Yes
- Set 2 QTY:1
- Set 2 Output:2500
- Interior Width:24.375"
- Interior Depth:19.125"
- Interior Height:21"
- Handle:Stainless Steel
- Hidden Bake Element:Yes
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Oven Control Type:Digital
- Surface Type:Upswept Black Smoothtop
- Front Left Element:9" 2,500 watts
- Rear Left Element:6" 1,250 watts
- Front Right Element:12"/9" - 2700W
- Rear Right Element:6" - 1250W
- Timer Function:Yes
- Baking System:Even Baking Technology
- Broiling System:Vari-Broil High/Low
- Broil Element (Watts):3,600
- Delay Clean:Yes
- Timer Lock-out:Yes
- Oven Lock-Out:Yes
- Baking Element (Watts):3,500
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3500
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.