Electric Freestanding Range with 5 Burners, Smoothtop, 5.4 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Delay Bake, Self-Cleaning Mode, in White
This 30" freestanding electric range features a 5.4 cu. ft. capacity for accommodating multiple dishes simultaneously. The SpaceWise expandable elements adjust to your cooking needs.Available at AppliancesConnection
- Easily select options with the touch of a button.
- The Fits-More™ cooktop features five elements so you can cook more at once.
- Our large capacity oven gives you room to cook more at once.
One-Touch Self Clean
- Start the self-cleaning cycle with just the touch of a button.
SpaceWise™ Expandable Elements
- Flexible elements expand to your cooking needs.
- Our extra-large 12" element gives you space for larger pots and pans.
Even Baking Technology
- Our latest technology ensures even baking every time.
Store-More™ Storage Drawer
- Our convenient drawer gives you extra storage space in your kitchen.
- For a quick, light oven cleaning.
- Delay Start Baking Option
- Set the oven to begin cleaning on your schedule.
- As an extra safety measure, the oven will automatically shut off after 12 hours.
- Timed Cook Option
- Electronic Kitchen Timer
- Our extra-large oven window lets you easily see what's inside.
|Exterior Door Finish||Glass|
|Broil||Low and High|
|Preheat||Integrated with Bake|
|Self-Clean||2, 3 Hours (Scroll thru)|
|Surface Type||Upswept Black Smoothtop|
|Front Right Element||12"/9" - 2700W|
|Front Left Element||9" 2,500 watts|
|Rear Right Element||6" - 1250W|
|Rear Left Element||6" 1,250 watts|
|Center Element||Keep Warm Zone 100 Watts|
|Capacity (Cu. Ft.)||5.4|
|Baking Element (Watts)||3,500|
|Baking System||Even Baking Technology|
|Broil Element (Watts)||3,600|
|Broiling System||Vari-Broil™ High/Low|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Rack Configuration||2 Standard|
|Oven Interior Dimensions|
|Exterior Depth (to Center of Arc)||28-1/2"|
|Exterior Depth (with 90° Door Open)||48-3/8"|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Centerline Lower Rear|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240 / 208 Volts||12.5 / 9.5|
|Voltage Rating||240 / 208 V|
|Minimum Circuit Required (Amps)||40|
|Product Weight||120 lbs|
|Shipping Weight (approx.)||140 lbs|
- Stock Id:150937
- Burners / Elements:5
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:5.4 cu. ft.
- Weight:120 lbs
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Continuous Grates:No
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:No
- Delay Start:Yes
- Interior Width:24.375"
- Interior Depth:19.125"
- Interior Height:21"
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Oven Control Type:Digital
- Timer Function:Yes
- Baking System:Even Baking Technology
- Broiling System:Vari-Broil High/Low
- Drawer Functionality:Storage
- Power Supply Connection Location:Centerline Lower Rear
- Delay Clean:Yes
- Timer Lock-out:Yes
- Oven Lock-Out:Yes
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3500
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X