Electric Freestanding Range with 4 Burners, Smoothtop, 5.3 Cu. Ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Delay Bake, Self-Cleaning Mode, in Stainless Steel
This 5.3 cu. ft. range features 2 oven racks to accommodate multiple dishes at once. Even Baking technology delivers consistent baking performance.Available at AppliancesConnection
- Ready-Select™ Controls Easily select options with the touch of a button.
- Large Capacity Our large capacity oven gives you room to cook more at once.
- One-Touch Self Clean Start the self-cleaning cycle with just the touch of a button.
- Even Baking Technology Our latest technology ensures even baking every time.
- Store-More™ Storage Drawer Our convenient drawer gives you extra storage space in your kitchen.
- Quick Clean For a quick, light oven cleaning.
- Delay Start Baking Option
- Delay Clean Set the oven to begin cleaning on your schedule.
- Auto Shut-Off As an extra safety measure, the oven will automatically shut off after 12 hours.
- Timed Cook Option
- Electronic Kitchen Timer
- Extra-Large Window Our extra-large oven window lets you easily see what's inside.
|Exterior Door Finish||Glass|
|Broil||Low and High|
|Preheat||Integrated with Bake|
|Self-Clean||2, 3 Hours (Scroll thru)|
|Surface Type||Upswept Black Smoothtop|
|Front Right Element||9" - 2500W|
|Front Left Element||9" 2,500 watts|
|Rear Right Element||6" - 1250W|
|Rear Left Element||6" 1,250 watts|
|Capacity (Cu. Ft.)||5.3|
|Baking Element (Watts)||2,600|
|Baking System||Even Baking Technology|
|Broil Element (Watts)||3,000|
|Broiling System||Vari-Broil™ High/Low|
|Rack Configuration||2 Standard|
|Oven Interior Dimensions|
|Exterior Depth (to Center of Arc)||28-1/2"|
|Exterior Depth (with 90° Door Open)||48-3/8"|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Centerline Lower Rear|
|Voltage Rating||240 / 208 V|
|Product Weight||120 lbs|
|Shipping Weight (approx.)||140 lbs|
- Stock Id:150926
- Burners / Elements:4
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:5.3 Cu. Ft.
- Weight:120 lbs
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Continuous Grates:No
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:No
- Delay Start:Yes
- Interior Width:24.375"
- Interior Depth:19.125"
- Interior Height:21"
- Handle:New Frigidaire Black Plastic
- Capacity (cu. ft.):5.3
- Cleaning System:Self-Clean
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Oven Control Type:Digital
- Surface Type:Upswept Black Smoothtop
- Front Left Element:9" 2,500 watts
- Rear Left Element:6" 1,250 watts
- Front Right Element:9" - 2500W
- Rear Right Element:6" - 1250W
- Preheat:Integrated with Bake
- Timed Shut-off:12
- Timer Function:Yes
- Baking System:Even Baking Technology
- Broiling System:Vari-Broil High/Low
- Rack Configuration:2 Standard
- Drawer Functionality:Storage
- Power Supply Connection Location:Centerline Lower Rear
- Broil Element (Watts):3,000
- Delay Clean:Yes
- Oven Lock-Out:Yes
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:2600
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X