This Frigidaire FFCE2238L, with 2.2 Cu. Ft. capacity, Countertop Microwave features easy-to-use one-touch buttons so you can cook chicken nuggets, baked potatoes or popcorn with the touch of a button and the Multi-Stage Cooking option allows you to program power levels and cooking times in advance, so you can program it to defrost, cook and keep a meal warm all at once.
At Frigidaire®, we know your time is valuable. That’s why we’re committed to designing high-performing, time-saving, easy-to-use appliances that help you get the job done right. So you’re freed up to enjoy the things you love.
Sensor One-Touch Options
- Microwave automatically adjusts power levels and cooking times to cook a variety of items, effortlessly.
10 Cooking Power Levels
- Offers versatility with different power levels so you have great cooking results from everything from frozen pizza to pot roast.
- Quickly start cooking – one to six minutes – with just one touch.
- Makes it easy to defrost almost anything, quickly and evenly.
- Reheat almost anything at the touch of a button.
Multi-Stage Cooking Option
- Our Multi-Stage Cooking option allows you to program power levels and cooking times in advance, customizing your microwave to your cooking needs.
Electronic Clock / Timer
- Helps you keep track of cook times.
One-Touch Keep Warm Setting
- Keep food warm until everything — and everyone — is ready.
- Easily select options with the touch of a button.
Melt & Soften
- Use the microwave to quickly melt or soften butter or cheeses for your recipes.
- lluminates the contents of the microwave for increased visibility.
- Extra large microwave provides 2.2 cu. ft. of cooking space and will hold almost any dish - even a 13x9 baking dish.
| Features |
| Product Type || Countertop |
| Capacity / Cavity Size || 2.2 cu. ft. |
| Watts (IEC-705 Test Procedure) || 1,200 |
| Installation Type || Free-Standing |
| Oven Interior Color || White |
| Turntable (Diameter) || 16" |
| Interior Light || Incandescent |
| Interior Light Wattage || 20 |
| Handle Color || Yes |
| Optional Built-In Trim Kit || No |
| Convection || No |
| Control Panel Features |
| Controls || Side Controls |
| Electronic Controls Type || Membrane |
| Display Type || VFD |
| Display Color || White |
| Touch Pads Controls (# Pads) || 23 |
| Electronic Clock || Yes - Separate Button |
| Timer || MM:SS |
| Start || Yes |
| Stop / Cancel || Yes |
| Add 30 Sec. || Yes |
| Number pads 1 - 0 || Yes |
| Power Levels || 10 |
| Auto Mode Features |
| Melt / Soften Options || Yes |
| Auto Defrost Options || Yes |
| Keep Warm || Yes |
| Quick Settings || Yes 1 - 6 |
| Popcorn Options || Options for 1.75/3.0/3.5 oz. (Regular, Mini, Large) |
| Sensor Cook Options || Yes |
| Baked Potatoes || Yes |
| Sensor Reheat || Yes |
| Veggie Options || Yes |
| Clock || Yes - Separate Button |
| Child Lock || Yes |
| Cooking - Multiple Stages || Yes - 2 Stages |
| 30-Minute Warm Hold || Yes |
| Oven Cavity Dimensions |
| Width || 17-1/6" |
| Depth || 18-15/16" |
| Height || 11-1/2" |
| Exterior Dimensions |
| Exterior Width || 24" |
| Exterior Depth || 19-2/5" |
| Exterior Height || 13-7/9" |
| UL/cUL Approval || Yes |
| Power Supply Connection Location || Rear |
| Voltage Rating || 120 Volts / 60 Hz / 13 amps |
| Amps @ 120V || 13.0 |
| Watts @ 120 Volt Input || 1,550 |
| Product Weight || 45 lbs |
| Shipping Weight (approx.) || 47 lbs |
| Base Model || FFCE2238L |
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.