27" Electric Dryer with 5 Temperature Settings, Steam Cycle, Stainless Steel Drum, in Red
Affinity Series 7.0 cu. ft. Capacity 27" Wide Front-Load Electric Dryer, 10 Dry Cycles, DrySense Technology, TimeWise Technology, SilentDesign, Interior Light. Dries your clothes more precisely, reducing wrinkles.Available at AppliancesConnection
- DrySense Technology
- Dries your clothes more precisely, reducing wrinkles.
- Fastest Full Load Dry¹
- Dry a full load in just 25 minutes.
- Ready Steam
- "Add Steam" option removes wrinkles and refreshes clothes.
- Ultra-Capacity Dryer
- Largest capacity lets you do the most laundry in the least amount of time.
- Energy Saver Option
- Use 35% less energy with energy-saver options. 3
- One-Touch Wrinkle Release
- This option features Wrinkle Release Technology that finishes by tumbling without heat, preventing wrinkles, so your clothes look great every time.
- Specialty Cycles
- Features cycles to dry everything from stuffed animals to pet beds and active wear.
- No-Wash Sanitize Cycle
- A convenient option to quickly sanitize or refresh items without washing. Perfect for delicate items or children's plush toys.
- Express-Select® Controls
- Easily select options and cycles with the touch of a button.
- Designed for quiet operation.
- Optional Pedestal Drawer
- TimeWise® Technology
- With TimeWise® technology, wash time equals dry time - so you don't wait for clothes to dry.
|Dryness Level Selections||5|
|Dryer Capacity (Cu. Ft.)||7.0|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Drum Back Type||Stainless Steel|
|Tumbling Speed (RPM)||50|
|Precision Moisture Sensor||Yes|
|Quick Dry||Yes - 25 minutes|
|Timed Dry||Yes - 30, 60, 75, 90|
|Cycle Status Lights||Yes|
|Cycle Signal||Chime On/Off|
|Air Fluff (No Heat)||Yes|
|Light||Yes - Turns on when door is opened|
|Sound Insulation Package||SilentDesign|
|Adjustable Leveling Legs||Yes|
|Trim Tag Line||None|
|Product Weight (lbs)||127|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||140|
- Stock Id:244931
- Type:Front Load
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Venting Type:Vented
- Depth:30 3/10"
- Temperature Settings:5
- Steam Cycle:Yes
- Payment System:None
- Control Type:Digital and Knobs
- Energy Star:No
- Total Capacity:7.0 cu. ft.
- Volts:240 Volts
- ADA compliant:No
- Reversible Door:Yes
- Location of Controls:Front
- Dry Rack:Optional
- Extra Large Lint Filter:No
- Leveling legs:Yes
- Sensor Dry:Yes
- Stainless Steel Drum:Yes
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Frigidaire FASE7073NR - Owner's Manual
- Frigidaire FASE7073NR - Specifications
- Frigidaire FASE7073NR - Installation Instructions
- Frigidaire FASE7073NR - Complete Owner's Guide English
- Frigidaire FASE7073NR - Complete Owner's Guide Espa ol
- Frigidaire FASE7073NR - Installation Instructions All Languages
- Frigidaire FASE7073NR - Installation Instructions English, Espa ol, Fran ais
- Frigidaire FASE7073NR - Wiring Diagram (English)
- Frigidaire FASE7073NR - Product Specifications Sheet (English)
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X