Commercial grade durability Energy saving 7-day programmable thermostat Auto changeover on Kühl + models Terminals for optional wired remote thermostat Electronic maintenance indicators include check filter reminder and error code storage Large backlit LCD readout with keypad lockout option Auto start with long term flash memory to keep settings in case of power outages Slide out chasis Fresh air intake and stale air exhaust with optional carbon filter to remove odors and VOCs Deluxe remote control with temperature readout Dual cord option (right or left) Optional colored fronts: black, beige, red, white and blue.
- This state-of-the-art product features commercial grade durability with a steel inner wall, rifled copper tubing and totally enclosed fan motors that seal out dirt, run cooler and last longer.
- A built-in, seven-day programmable thermostat offers up to four setting changes per day, while a 24-hour timer, unique nightlight mode and electronic maintenance indicator all set Kühl apart from the competition.
- Kühl works with wall thermostats, a feature that is similar to central air. Just set it and forget it, a feature found only in this line of products.
- Kühl owners may alternately view room temperature, outdoor temperature, digital clock and set temperature as desired.
- An auto re-start and memory backup saves settings and resumes full operation after power is interrupted. • Auto-changeover from cool to heat and heat to cool is offered on Kühl+ models.
- Superior dual stage filtration option delivers a MERV 6 rating and is unique to Kühl. Kühl also has a washable, antimicrobial air filter with easy hinged door access and check filter reminders. This enhances protection against fungal and bacterial growth. All-in-all, Kühl is a true leader in air conditioning technology.
- Overall Width: 25 15/16"
- Overall Depth with Front: 29"
- Overall Height: 15 15/16"
- Shell Depth To Louvers: 8 3/4"
- Min. Extension Into Room: 5 3/4"
- Min. Extension Outside: 16 15/16"
- Window Width: 27 3/8" Min. - 42" Max.
- In-Wall Finished Hole Width: 26 3/16"
- In-Wall Finished Hole Depth: 7 3/8" Max.
- In-Wall Finished Hole Height: 16 3/16"
- Net Weight: 109 Lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 131 Lbs.
- Cooling Capacity: 9,400 BTU
- Heating Capacity: 7,500 BTU
- Volts Rated: 115 Volts
- Cooling Amps: 7.8 Amps
- Cooling Watts: 855 Watts
- Heating Amps: 7.6 Amps
- Heating Watts: 743 Watts
- Energy Efficiency Ratio (ERR): 11.0
- COP: 3.0
- Moisture Removal: 1.9 Pints/Hr.
- Room Side Air Circulation: 285 CFM
- Sleeve Type: S
- Circuit Rating Breaker or T-D Fuse: 125V - 15A
- Plug Face (NEMA#): 5-15P
- Power Cord Length: 6 Ft
This item is brand new and comes with a full manufacturer warranty. Please refer to the table below for details
Don't Gamble on a break-down!
- 100% Parts and Labor
- No Deductibles
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Toll-Free Support
- Fully Transferable
- Nationwide Coverage
- Rapid Claim System
||Extended Service Plan
||Typical Manufacturer Warranty
||Up to 5 Years including parts and labor
||1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
|Wear and Tear(Normal Use)
|Product Replacement (If Product Cannot be Fixed)
|Optional Accidental Damage
|Screen or Lens Replacement
|24/7 Toll Free Help
|No Lemon Policy
|Authorized Service Centers in Most Locations
What exactly is an Extended Service Plan?
An extended service plan is generally an extension of your original manufacturer's warranty. Most manufacturers warranty their products to be free from defects for up to one year from the date of purchase. This warranty virtually guarantees you that if your newly purchased product fails, the manufacturer will protect you from the high costs of replacement parts and labor necessary to repair your product. Extended service plans lengthen your product's coverage for up to an additional 60 months (5 years) to insure you get years of performance satisfaction from your newly purchased product.
How is this different than the manufacturer's warranty?
A manufacturer's warranty usually offers limited coverage for a limited time, with parts and labor carrying separate lengths of coverage. For example, a common manufacturer warranty of a product might cover a consumer for one full year on parts defects but only 90 days on the high cost of labor involved to change those parts. Extended service plans provide comprehensive, long term, even length coverage. This means that should your product fail within your plans coverage time frame, both parts and labor costs are covered.
How do I buy an Extended Service Plan?
Extended Service Plans can be purchased along with your product online, or via our toll free number.
Can I renew my Consumer Priority Service extended service plan?
Yes, service plans are renewable and must be submitted 30 days prior to the original plans expiration. Please contact a sales representative to discuss your renewal options.
What should I do if I need extended service?
Our extended service providers offer an easy to use interactive form online which you may use to request that they initiate a claim on your product. Your other alternative is to call the toll-free number on your extended warranty card or email and have a qualified representative make this request for you with the information you will provide. We believe that our claim initiation request process is the absolute best our industry has to offer. It is designed for simplicity and speed.
Who will perform the service on my product?
Our company works with over 11,000 authorized service professionals. Each technician is extensively trained by the respective manufacturers to provide service on your products. Authorized technicians must complete annual and bi-annual continued education exams in addition to being well versed in manufacturer supplied update bulletins to ensure their level of expertise is as current as the new products which come to market. We urge our customers to provide feedback regarding their experiences which we later use to insure that the level of service we are expected to provide is exactly the level of service you receive.
May I transfer my extended service plan to another person?
Our service plans are 100% transferable. If you would like transfer ownership of the covered product along with its coverage, we require that the request be supplied in writing. For assistance please contact a Representative. Please have all of the new owner's information at hand when requesting a transfer.
Will I have to pay a deductible or any other "hidden costs"?
Generally, the amount of a deductible is almost always proportional to the amount of the premium charged. In order to have a lower deductible, even as low as $0, the plan holder would generally have to agree to a higher premium. For those who want lower premiums, they must agree to a higher deductible. Our extended service plans carry a $0.00 deductible along with low premiums. This means that with an extended service plan there are no high upfront costs and they are committed to cover 100% parts and labor costs on any authorized claim.