Today, the fundamental direction of Friedrich is to be the top manufacturer of specialty air treatment products for the worldwide market. Moving the company forward are dedicated employees who are committed to excellence and have a passion to succeed. Friedrich is a company that is respected for a high degree of integrity and professionalism, as well as being recognized as the best in the business. The Friedrich name is synonymous with quality... shaped by the spirit that launched this company over a century ago.
Friedrich is known for manufacturing some of the world's most durable air conditioners. You won't believe some of the places you'll find them. Friedrich air conditioners are made from higher grade materials and components that delivery dependable operation for years. But don't take their word for it. Some of their customers are business that operate in harsh environments where equipment just has to work. Period. Oil companies rely on them to cool offshort oil rigs, and they can be found on military bases and in government offices all over the world. Friedrich air conditioners are in use at Northrop Grumman, Eastman Chemical and the Kennedy Space Center, just to name a few. If they can handle their jobs, just think how well they will perform in your home.
- Environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant used in all models
- Programmable 24-hour timer with remote lets you program on/off times and memory back-up saves settings if power is interrupted
- Exact fit for Fedders A sleeves. Fits Fedders B sleeves with kit.
- Solid side chassis allows for installation into thicker walls than standard room air conditioners.
- The most Energy Efficient Solid-side Air Conditioner available.
- MoneySaver setting saves energy by turning the fan on and off with the compressor
- The Smart Fan feature adjusts the fan speed to maintain the desired temperature
- Easy-to-clean filter
- 3 Speed Fan
- Auto memory backup
- Easy-to-reach top-mounted controls
- Sleeves sold and shipped separately.
| Product Specifications |
| Cooling Capacity || 12,600/12,300 BTU |
| Heating Capacity || 11,000/9,100 |
| Volts Rated || 230/208 Volts |
| Cooling Amps || 6.3/6.7 Amps |
| Cooling Watts || 1,340/1,309 Watts |
| Heating Amps || 16.0/14.7 |
| Heating Watts || 3,550/2,950 |
| COP || NA |
| Energy Efficiency Ratio (ERR) || 9.4/9.4 |
| Moisture Removal || 3.6 Pints/Hr. |
| Room Side Air Circulation || 290 CFM |
| Sleeve Type || WSD |
| Electrical Data |
| Estimated Yearly Operating Cost || $107.00 |
| Circuit Rating Breaker/Fuse || 250V-20A |
| Plug Face (NEMA#) || 6-20P |
| Power Cord Length || 4 Ft. |
| Dimensions and Weights |
| Heighth || 15 3/4" |
| Width || 26 1/2" |
| Depth with Front || 22" |
| Min. Extension Into Room || 7 1/2" |
| Min. Extension Outside || 9/16" |
| In Wall Cutout Height || 17 1/4" |
| In Wall Cutout Width || 27 1/4" |
| In Wall Maximum Depth || 15 5/16" |
| Net Weight || 107 lbs. |