Uni-Fit® makes it easy to replace air conditioners for existing 24.5", 26" or 27 ½" sleeves without complicated, time-consuming retrofits. This small unit is specifically designed to replace virtually any thru-the-wall air conditioner quickly and cost-effectively.
Depending on the existing sleeve’s size, Uni-Fit’s smaller dimensions may require the use of the included trim ring to bridge a small gap between the unit and the existing sleeve. The trim ring will fit gaps up to 1" on the sides and ½" on the top of the unit for a neat, finished appearance. All models include a remote control.
- Many Uni-Fit cooling-only models are ENERGY STAR® qualified.
Universal-Fit Trim Ring
- Uni-Fit's smaller dimensions are designed to fit a range of sleeve sizes. The included Universal-Fit trim ring will bridge a small gap between the unit and the existing sleeve. The trim ring will fill gaps up to 1" on the sides and ½" on the top of the unit, to provide a finished and neat appearance.
Solid-side sleeves for installations in thicker walls
- Covering an air conditioner’s side vents can restrict air flow, diminish performance and potentially void the warranty. Our solid-side sleeve has no side vents and can be installed through walls up to 16 1/4" without compromising performance.
- A flush mount provides a clean exterior appearance; for a slimmer interior profile, adjust the positioning of the unit accordingly during installation.
Comfort and Convenience
- Six-way air-flow control
- Stale-air exhaust
- Remote control
- 24-hour programmable timer
- Three-speed fan
- Auto restart
- Washable antimicrobial filter
- Defrost control
Durability & Quality
- Rotary compressors provide quiet, dependable performance
- Seacoast protection for corrosion resistance in harsh environments
- AHAM-certified performance
- UL and C-UL-US listed
- MoneySaver® setting saves money by conserving energy
- ENERGY STAR® qualified models
- Uni-Fit chassis is 24" wide for installations from 24.5" to 27"
- Universal fit trim ring for a neat, installed appearance with larger sleeves
- USC sleeve designed to fit a standard 26" opening. Sleeve is required for new installations. USC sleeve is sold separately.
- Optional replacement exterior grille available for use with existing sleeve
| Type || Wall |
| EER || 8.5 |
| Amps || 7.0/7.5 |
| Voltage || 208 / 230 V |
| BTU || 13000/12600 |
| CFM Room Circulation || 310 |
| Chassis Type || Slide Out |
| Control Type || Electronic |
| Heat || No |
| Remote Included || No |
| Wall Sleeve Included || No |
| Parts Warranty || 1 Year |
| Labor Warranty || 1 Year |
| Specifications |
| Cooling Capacity (Btu/hr) || 13000 / 12600 |
| EER || 8.5 / 8.5 |
| Volts Rated || 230/208 |
| Cooling Amps || 7.0/7.5 |
| Cooling Watts || 1520 / 1480 |
| Plug Face || 6-15P |
| Power Cord Length || 4' |
| Air Circulation || 310 cubic feet per minute |
| Moisture Removal || 4.0 pints/24 hours |
| Approximate Dimensions |
| Width: || 24" |
| Height: || 14.375" |
| Depth: || 18.5" |
| Approximate Weight |
| Unit: || 87 lbs |
| Shipping: || 94 lbs |