Comfort and style. With the brand new Friedrich Kühl and Kühl+ models you don’t have to sacrifice one for the other when it comes to room air conditioners. From their sleek design in standard Satin Silver to interchangeable front panels that can switch colors in a flash, Kühl products also live up to 127-year-old Friedrich’s reputation for manufacturing excellence.
Amateur and professional designers alike will revel in the color choices: Deep Red, Cobalt Blue, Designer White, Black Onyx, Pink Diamond and Classic Beige. Inside, Kühl is green and gold. Green for its energy saving features and gold because of Friedrich’s manufacturing standards that demand use of the finest in materials and technology.
- This state-of-the-art product features commercial grade durability with a steel inner wall, rifled copper tubing and totally enclosed fan motors that seal out dirt, run cooler and last longer.
- A built-in, seven-day programmable thermostat offers up to four setting changes per day, while a 24-hour timer, unique nightlight mode and electronic maintenance indicator all set Kühl apart from the competition.
- Kühl works with wall thermostats, a feature that is similar to central air. Just set it and forget it, a feature found only in this line of products.
- Kühl owners may alternately view room temperature, outdoor temperature, digital clock and set temperature as desired.
- An auto re-start and memory backup saves settings and resumes full operation after power is interrupted.
- Auto-changeover from cool to heat and heat to cool is offered on Kühl+ models.
- Superior dual stage filtration option delivers a MERV 6 rating and is unique to Kühl. Kühl also has a washable, antimicrobial air filter with easy hinged door access and check filter reminders. This enhances protection against fungal and bacterial growth. All-in-all, Kühl is a true leader in air conditioning technology.
|Cooling Capacity||36,000/35,700 BTU|
|Volts Rated||230/208 Volts|
|Cooling Amps||19.0/20.5 Amps|
|Cooling Watts||4235/4,200 Watts|
|Energy Efficiency Ratio (ERR)||8.5/8.5|
|Moisture Removal||12.0 Pints/Hr.|
|Room Side Air Circulation||725 CFM|
|Estimated Yearly Operating Cost||$338.00|
|Circuit Rating Breaker/Fuse||250V-30A|
|Plug Face (NEMA#)||6-30P|
|Power Cord Length||4 Ft.|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Depth with Front||35 1/2"|
|Shell Depth to Louvers||16 1/2"|
|Min. Extension Into Room||5 3/8"|
|Min. Extension Outside||18 15/16"|
|Window Width Minimum.||29 7/8"|
|Window Width Maximum||42"|
|In Wall Cutout Height||20 3/8"|
|In Wall Cutout Width||28 1/4"|
|In Wall Maximum Depth||15 7/8"|
|Net Weight||212 lbs.|