Friedrich air conditioners are hard-working and hard-wearing. Their commercial-grade products are the first choice for tough environments, from oil rigs to the Kennedy Space Center. Constructed from the highest-quality materials and components, these units are built to exacting standards - yet they are among the quietest and most energy-efficient available.
Comfort and Convenience
- Control your unit from your smartphone, computer or tablet.
- Create customized 7-day schedules.
- 24-hour timer.
- Optional wired wall thermostat.
- Group units for zone or centralized control using FriedrichLink.
- 3 cooling and fan speeds.
- Automatic fan speed adjustment.
- Comfortwatch technology samples the air to more accurately maintain the set temperature.
- 8-way airflow control.
- Display set point or room temperature.
- LCD panel auto dims when not in use.
- Nightlight mode.
- Scratch resistant, painted 20-gauge steel cabinet resists corrosion and rust.
- Solid sleeve top keeps out falling debris.
- Solid steel blower wheel housing.
- Commercial grade fan motor run at lower temps for longer life.
- Fan motor is totally enclosed for maximum protection.
- Exclusive aluminum rear grille protects against vandalism and damage.
- Firm grip handles for easier installation and maintenance.
- Aluminum endplates prevent rust.
- Solid steel base pans and inner walls.
- Robust construction does not rely on outer sleeve for support.
Sound Reduction Technology
- Extra thick rubber grommets absorb vibration and reduce noise inside, while steel inner walls and extra dense insulation block outdoor noise.
- Unique airflow path minimizes operating sound.
- Larger discharge vents allow conditioned air to move more quietly.
- Can be installed in window or thru-the-wall (depending on wall thickness).
- Slideout chassis design, including firm grip handles, makes installation and maintenance much easier.
- Rugged hardboard side panels allow for a more permanent installation.
- Front cover designed to allow power cord to exit left or right out of the unit.
- Heavy-duty installation hardware.
- Front cover attaches easily and securely; nut driver included.
- Powercord can run left or right for more installation options.
- Advanced dual-stage carbon superior filtration system removes allergens, odors, ozone and other impurities from the air.
- In lab testing, combining the the optional carbon filter with the standard antimicrobial filter achieved a superior air filtration rating of MERV 6.
- Fresh air and exhaust vents offer additional air quality control.
- Maintenance made easy by hinged filter door access, and a check filter reminder.
Safety and Security Features
- EntryGard anti-intrusion protection prevents kick-in by securing the unit in the sleeve; a protective rear grille shields the unit.
- Insect barrier keeps out smaller intruders.
- LCDI power cord.
- Protective rear grille.
- Smart Grid Capable.
- Two optional energy management schedules.
- Auto Fan mode saves money by conserving energy.
- Ozone-friendly R-410A refrigerant.
- RoHS compliant.
- ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Recyclable packaging.
Unique Digital Control System
- Precision control over all Kuhl's functions.
| Specifications |
| Cooling Capacity: || 27,800/27,000 BTU |
| Heating Capacity: || N/A |
| Volts Rated: || 230/208 Volts |
| Cooling Amps: || 13.5/14.4 Amps |
| Cooling Watts: || 2,926/2,872 Watts |
| Heating Amps: || N/A |
| Heating Watts: || N/A |
| Energy Efficiency Ratio (ERR): || 9.4/9.4 |
| COP: || N/A |
| Moisture Removal: || 8.5 Pints/Hr. |
| Room Side Air Circulation: || 600 CFM |
| Sleeve Type: || L |
| Net Weight: || 193 Lbs. |
| Shipping Weight: || 214 Lbs. |
| Circuit Rating/Breaker |
| Circuit Rating Breaker or T-D Fuse: || 250V - 20A |
| Plug Face (NEMA#): || 6-20P |
| Power Cord Length: || 6 Ft. |
| Dimensions |
| Overall Width: || 28" |
| Overall Depth with Front: || 35 1/2" |
| Overall Height: || 20 3/16" |
| Shell Depth To Louvers: || 16 1/2" |
| Min. Extension Into Room: || 5 3/8" |
| Min. Extension Outside: || 18 15/16" |
| Window Width: || 29 7/8" Min. - 42" Max. |
| In-Wall Finished Hole Width: || 28 1/4" |
| In-Wall Finished Hole Depth: || 15 1/8" Max. |
| In-Wall Finished Hole Height: || 20 3/8" |