Friedrich air conditioners are hard-working and hard-wearing. Their commercial-grade products are the first choice for tough environments, from oil rigs to the Kennedy Space Center. Constructed from the highest-quality materials and components, these units are built to exacting standards - yet they are among the quietest and most energy-efficient available.
Comfort and Convenience
- Control your unit from your smartphone, computer or tablet.
- Create customized 7-day schedules.
- 24-hour timer.
- Optional wired wall thermostat.
- Group units for zone or centralized control using FriedrichLink.
- 3 cooling and fan speeds.
- Automatic fan speed adjustment.
- Comfortwatch technology samples the air to more accurately maintain the set temperature.
- 8-way airflow control.
- Display set point or room temperature.
- LCD panel auto dims when not in use.
- Nightlight mode.
- Scratch resistant, painted 20-gauge steel cabinet resists corrosion and rust.
- Solid sleeve top keeps out falling debris.
- Solid steel blower wheel housing.
- Commercial grade fan motor run at lower temps for longer life.
- Fan motor is totally enclosed for maximum protection.
- Exclusive aluminum rear grille protects against vandalism and damage.
- Firm grip handles for easier installation and maintenance.
- Aluminum endplates prevent rust.
- Solid steel base pans and inner walls.
- Robust construction does not rely on outer sleeve for support.
Sound Reduction Technology
- Extra thick rubber grommets absorb vibration and reduce noise inside, while steel inner walls and extra dense insulation block outdoor noise.
- Unique airflow path minimizes operating sound.
- Larger discharge vents allow conditioned air to move more quietly.
- Can be installed in window or thru-the-wall (depending on wall thickness).
- Slideout chassis design, including firm grip handles, makes installation and maintenance much easier.
- Rugged hardboard side panels allow for a more permanent installation.
- Front cover designed to allow power cord to exit left or right out of the unit.
- Heavy-duty installation hardware.
- Front cover attaches easily and securely; nut driver included.
- Powercord can run left or right for more installation options.
- Advanced dual-stage carbon superior filtration system removes allergens, odors, ozone and other impurities from the air.
- In lab testing, combining the the optional carbon filter with the standard antimicrobial filter achieved a superior air filtration rating of MERV 6.
- Fresh air and exhaust vents offer additional air quality control.
- Maintenance made easy by hinged filter door access, and a check filter reminder.
Safety and Security Features
- EntryGard anti-intrusion protection prevents kick-in by securing the unit in the sleeve; a protective rear grille shields the unit.
- Insect barrier keeps out smaller intruders.
- LCDI power cord.
- Protective rear grille.
- Smart Grid Capable.
- Two optional energy management schedules.
- Auto Fan mode saves money by conserving energy.
- Ozone-friendly R-410A refrigerant.
- RoHS compliant.
- ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Recyclable packaging.
Unique Digital Control System
- Precision control over all Kuhl's functions.
|Cooling Capacity:||27,800/27,000 BTU|
|Volts Rated:||230/208 Volts|
|Cooling Amps:||13.5/14.4 Amps|
|Cooling Watts:||2,926/2,872 Watts|
|Energy Efficiency Ratio (ERR):||9.4/9.4|
|Moisture Removal:||8.5 Pints/Hr.|
|Room Side Air Circulation:||600 CFM|
|Net Weight:||193 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||214 Lbs.|
|Circuit Rating Breaker or T-D Fuse:||250V - 20A|
|Plug Face (NEMA#):||6-20P|
|Power Cord Length:||6 Ft.|
|Overall Depth with Front:||35 1/2"|
|Overall Height:||20 3/16"|
|Shell Depth To Louvers:||16 1/2"|
|Min. Extension Into Room:||5 3/8"|
|Min. Extension Outside:||18 15/16"|
|Window Width:||29 7/8" Min. - 42" Max.|
|In-Wall Finished Hole Width:||28 1/4"|
|In-Wall Finished Hole Depth:||15 1/8" Max.|
|In-Wall Finished Hole Height:||20 3/8"|