Commercial-grade construction is standard on all Kuhl air conditioner units. Constructed of the highest quality materials and components, Kuhl delivers dependable operation in some of the harshest environments. Its fully enclosed fan motor seals out dirt and operates at a lower temperature than standard grade motors, effectively preventing overheating and therefore prolonging the life of the unit. Aluminum end plates prevent rusting while Duraguard paint, improved indoor and outdoor temperature monitoring, unique dual-stage air filtration, R-410A refrigerant and robust handles for quick removal and installation make Kuhl the only commercial window/thru-the-wall air solution on the market.
Other convenient features include 2 ready-to-go 7-day energy management programs, 24 hour timer, 4 cooling and 4 fan only speeds (on select models), 8 way air flow control, a control panel lockout, as well as the ability to display set temp and room temp.
Sound Reduction Technology:
- Steel inner wall and extra dense insulation materials block outdoor noise
- Vibration isolating design and components diminish traditional operating sounds
- Precision engineering maximizes air flow while delivering ultra quiet operation
- Superior fresh air intake and stale air exhaust vent
- Washable, antimicrobial air filter
- Check filter reminder
- Optional premium filter when used in conjunction with standard filter provides superior air filtration with ratings as high as MERV 6, while also absorbing odors and reducing ozone and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- Maintenance made easy with hinged filter door access
- Can be installed in window or thru-the-wall (depending on wall thickness)
- Slide-out chassis design, including firm grip handles, makes installation and maintenance much easier
- Rugged hardboard side panels provide a more permanent installation
- Unit front allows LCDI power cord to have either left or right placement
- Heavy-duty installation hardware
- Front cover attaches easily and securely; nut driver included
Safety & Security Features:
- EntryGard anti-intrusion protection prevents kick-in by securing the unit in the sleeve, and a protective rear grille shields the unit
- Insect barrier keeps out smaller intruders
- LCDI power cord
- An Auto Fan mode saves money by conserving energy
- Ozone-friendly R410A refrigerant, recyclable packaging and RoHS compliance
- Recyclable packaging
- Commercial-grade durability
- Comfortwatch technology samples the air to more accurately maintain the set temperature
- Smart Grid Capable - can tie into power company's smart grid which allows power companies to adjust electrical loads of residential users based on their specific needs
- 2 built-in 7-day program options available - 40 Hr. Work Week for residential customers or 5-Day Business Week for the commercial user
- Auto Fan mode saves money by conserving energy
- 4 cooling and 4 fan-only speeds
- 8-way airflow to minimize hot or cold spots in your space
- Temperature readout can display set temperature and room temperature
- LCD panel auto dims when not in use
- Designed to work with an optional wired wall thermostat
- Scratch-resistant cabinet finish
- Control panel lock-out
- Nightlight mode
Weight and Dimensions
- Net Weight: 113 Lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 128 Lbs.
- Overall Width: 25 15/16"
- Overall Depth with Front: 29"
- Overall Height: 15 15/16"
- Shell Depth To Louvers: 8 3/4"
- Min. Extension Into Room: 5 3/4"
- Min. Extension Outside: 16 15/16"
- Window Width: 27 3/8" Min. - 42" Max.
- In-Wall Finished Hole Width: 26 3/16"
- In-Wall Finished Hole Depth: 7 3/8" Max.
- In-Wall Finished Hole Height: 16 3/16"
- Cooling Capacity: 11,500/11,200 BTU
- Heating Capacity: 10,700/8,900 BTU
- Volts Rated: 230/208 Volts
- Cooling Amps: 4.8/4.9 Amps
- Cooling Watts: 1,055/1,027 Watts
- Heating Amps: 16.0/14.7
- Heating Watts: 3,500/2,900
- Energy Efficiency Ratio (ERR): 10.9/10.9
- COP: N/A
- Moisture Removal: 2.8 Pints/Hr.
- Room Side Air Circulation: 275 CFM
- Sleeve Type: S
- Circuit Rating Breaker or T-D Fuse: 250V - 20A
- Plug Face (NEMA#): 6-20P
- Power Cord Length: 6 Ft.
Friedrich Room Air Conditioner RebatesPlease Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 09/01/2014 - 12/31/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
Apply at http://www.friedrich.com/support-downloads/rebate-information
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.