This Year Friedrich announces the New Chill Series premium Line of Air Conditioners. Comfort and Convenience was in mind for this new addition offering you such features as 24 Hour Timer (this function will allow you to program on/off times), Auto Air swings will allow you to direct the air where you want it, 3 cooling speeds along with 3 fan speeds, allow you to install in a window or through a wall, has 4 way air control and the auto restart function allows these units to start back up after a power interrupting.
As if this is not enough these units also have EntryGuard which is an anti-intrusion feature, contains an washable antimicrobial air filter along with a stale air exhaust and many of the items are Energy Star Rated as well as having the Money Saver setting to help save you energy dollars.
- Auto Air Sweep swing louvers provide more even air distribution
- 3 cooling speeds, plus 3 fan-only settings 2 cooling speeds, 2 heating speeds, plus fan-only setting on Chill+
- Ultraquiet operation
- 4-way air flow control
- Auto-restart saves settings if power is interrupted
- 24-hour timer lets you program on/off times
- Washable, antimicrobial air filter
- EntryGard™ anti-intrusion protection
- Stale air exhaust
- Expandable side curtains
- Slideout chassis (Feature not available on CP05); CP05 has a fixed chassis and is for window installation only
- Window installation kit included
|Volts Rated||230/208 Volts|
Up to $30 Friedrich Mail-In RebatePlease Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 03/01/2014 - 08/31/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
Thank you for your purchase of a Friedrich air conditioner. If you have purchased one of the models below, you may qualify for a $30 manufacturer rebate.
To be eligible, you must have purchased the unit from an Authorized Appliance Dealer* between March 1, 2014 and August 31, 2014
Use the online submission to get your rebate faster!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.