The TTN6377 60" freestanding dual fuel natural gas range features six sealed ultra high-low burners and two 3.69 cu. ft. convection oven. The burners have a max BTU rating of 21,000 BTU and can go as low as 350 BTU. The continuous grates allow even the heaviest pots and pans to be easily moved.
6 Sealed Ultra High-Low Burners with pinpoint adjustability
- With 350 to 21,000 BTU of burner power – the industry’s widest range of performance – you can bring a giant pot of pasta water to a boil in just minutes, or make the most delicate sauces with ease.
Two Lodge® Cast Iron Griddle/Grills
- With two of FiveStar’s interchangeable griddle/grills from Lodge, you have the ability to create flavorful grilled meats, fish, breakfast basics and more.
Side-by-side dual-fuel ovens
- With side-by-side dual-fuel gas and electric ovens you can roast or braise chicken in the moist heat of the gas oven (or keep cooked food warm there), while at the same time bake a pie in the crisping, dry heat of the electric oven.
- TurboFlow convection technology decreases cooking times by as much as 30% and the incredible even heat circulation provides the ultimate in baking and roasting performance.
Cast Iron Wok Ring
- A cast iron ring designed for the rounded shape of a wok makes high-temperature, Asian cooking simple (Standard on sealed burner models only).
- FiveStar continuous grates are designed to allow pots and skillets to slide easily from one burner to another.
Quick, Easy Cleanup
- A lift-off oven door and removable burner grates and oven racks make cleaning up after a meal quick and easy.
| Weight & Dimensions |
| Overall Width || 60" |
| Overall Depth || 24" |
| Overall Height || 36" |
| Each Oven Width || 24" |
| Each Oven Depth || 19" |
| Each Oven Height || 14" |
| Broiling Area || 12 3/8"w x 16"d |
| Leg Adjustment || 2" Maximum From 35 7/8" to 37 7/8" |
| Net Weight || 450 Lbs. |
| Shipping Weight || 510 Lbs. |
| Capacity |
| Each Oven || 3.69 Cu. Ft. |
| Total || 7.38 Cu. Ft. |
| Specifications |
| Ultra High-Low Simmer || High: 21,000 BTU |
Low: 350 BTU
| Oven/Broiler Burner || 18,000 BTU |
| Griddle Burner || 10,500 BTU |
| Gas Service Line || 1/2" |
| Electrical Requirements || 240 Volts, 35 Amps. |
| Electric Oven || 2,600 Watt Bake Element |
| Electric Broiler || 3,000 Watt Waist-High Broil Element |
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.