The TTN287W 30" freestanding dual fuel range features four sealed ultra high-low burners and a 3.69 cu. ft. convection oven. The burners have a BTU rating as high as 21,000 BTU and as low as 350 BTU. The oven uses the TurboFlow Convection system which reduces cooking time by as much as 30%.
4 Sealed Ultra High-Low Burners with pinpoint adjustability
- With 350 to 21,000 BTU of burner power – the industry’s widest range of performance – you can bring a giant pot of pasta water to a boil in just minutes, or make the most delicate sauces with ease.
Full-size electric oven
- The crisping, dry heat of an electric oven is perfect for baking the most delicious pies.
- TurboFlow convection technology decreases cooking times by as much as 30% and the incredible even heat circulation provides the ultimate in baking and roasting performance.
Cast Iron Wok Ring
- A cast iron ring designed for the rounded shape of a wok makes high-temperature, Asian cooking simple (Standard on sealed burner models only).
- FiveStar continuous grates are designed to allow pots and skillets to slide easily from one burner to another.
Quick, Easy Cleanup
- A lift-off oven door and removable burner grates and oven racks make cleaning up after a meal quick and easy.
| Type || 30" Dual Fuel |
| Burners || Sealed |
| Convect || Yes |
| Self Clean || Yes |
| Gas Type || Natural |
| Gas Service Line || 1/2" |
| Capacity |
| Oven || 3.69 Cu. Ft. |
| Total || 3.69 Cu. Ft. |
| Burner Ratings |
| Sealed Surface Burner Rating || 21,000 BTU |
| Ultra High-Low™ Sealed Burners || up to 21,000 BTUs, down to 350 BTUs |
| Electrical Requirements |
| Voltage/Amps || 240v, 35 amps |
| Electric Oven || 2,600 watt bake element |
| Electric Broiler || 3,000 watt bake element |
| Dimensions and Weights |
| Overall Height || 36" |
| Overall Width || 30" |
| Overall Depth || 24" |
| Oven Height || 14" |
| Oven Width || 24" |
| Oven Depth || 19" |
| Broiling Area || 12 3/8"w x 16"d |
| Leg Adjustment || 2" Maximum From 35 7/8" to 37 7/8" |
| Net Weight || 205 Lbs. |
| Shipping Weight || 240 Lbs. |
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.