|Stock Id: SID198344|
|Fuel Type: Dual Fuel|
|Cooktop: Sealed Burner|
|Volts: 240/208 Volts|
|Downdraft Ventilation: No|
|Primary Oven Capacity: 3.69 cu. ft.|
|Sabbath Mode: No|
|Digital Temperature Display: No|
|Delay Bake: No|
|Interior Oven Light: Yes|
|Temperature Probe: No|
|Ignition Type: Electronic|
|LP Conversion: No|
|ADA Compliant: No|
|Continuous Grates: Yes|
|Set 1 QTY: 4|
|Set 1 Output: 21000|
|Modules Required: No|
|Stainless Steel Handle: Yes|
|Viewing Window: Yes|
|Broiler Element Location: Top|
|Removable Door: Yes|
|Burners / Elements: 4|
|Interior Width: 24"|
|Interior Depth: 19"|
|Interior Height: 14"|
|Gas Type: Natural Gas|
|Warranty terms: 1 Year|
|Cooktop Control Type: Knobs|
|Oven Control Type: Knobs|
|Warranty Conditions: Parts and Labor|
|Oven Watts: 3000|
With four sealed Ultra High-Low burners with one-piece continuous grates or four open Vari-Flame burners with individual continuous grates and a full-size gas or electric oven, the 30" range combines FiveStar's trademark versatility with powerful multi-tasking capacity. Optional TurboFlow convection makes cooking for twenty as easy as cooking for two, and features like dishwasher-safe grates and a lift-off oven door make clean-up as relaxed as the preparation.
At FiveStar, their ultimate mission is to serve serious home chefs like you. That commitment to the culinary community began in 1935, when Grover Cleveland Brown offered his first cooking products. The tradition carried on through his son, grandson and now his great-grandson, Matthew Brown. Like you, Matthew is passionate about food. And perfection. That's why every FiveStar range is hand-crafted to meet his exacting quality standards right here in America. And every FiveStar feature is designed to ensure you have all of the tools you need to unleash your genius.
- 30" single-oven and broiler, four burners.
- All surface sealed burners designed for maximum heat up to 21,000 BTU on natural gas.
- Extra-heavy, porcelain-covered cast iron burner grates.
- Large, easy-to-read knobs with push-to-turn safety feature
- Lift-off oven doors.
- Electric waist-high broiler in dual-fuel models.
- All-porcelain broiler pan and grill
- Oven lights with control panel switch.
- Designed for zero clearance to cabinets below countertop.
- Fits standard 24" deep kitchen base cabinets.
- 11" stainless steel backguard for extra wall protection.
- Commercial strength, four-position adjustable oven racks-three in each convection oven, two in all others.
- Energy-saving, pilotless electronic ignition with re-ignition on all gas oven and griddle burners.
- Four heavy-duty adjustable stainless steel leveling legs.
- Design certified by the American Gas Association for residential use.
- 4" toe space matches standard kitchen cabinets for unbroken line from cabinet to range.
- MFG SKU TTN-287-W
|Type||30" Dual Fuel|
|Gas Type||Natural / Propane|
|Gas Service Line||1/2"|
|Oven||3.69 Cu. Ft.|
|Total||3.69 Cu. Ft.|
|Sealed Surface Burner Rating||21,000 BTU|
|Ultra High-Low™ Sealed Burners||up to 21,000 BTUs, down to 350 BTUs|
|Voltage/Amps||240v, 35 amps|
|Electric Oven||2,600 watt bake element|
|Electric Broiler||3,000 watt bake element|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Broiling Area||12 3/8"w x 16"d|
|Leg Adjustment||2" Maximum From 35 7/8" to 37 7/8"|
|Net Weight||205 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||240 Lbs.|
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.