30" Dual Fuel Freestanding Range with 4 Sealed Burner Cooktop, 3.69 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Self-Cleaning Mode, Viewing Window, in
- Width: 30"
- Height: 47"
- Depth: 24"
The Fivestar TTN-285-SW is a 30" single-oven and broiler with four burners. It is black with windows, set for natural gas, has an oven light, standard grates and brass bezels. With features like the exclusive Vari-Flame for the lowest constant-flame simmer available and the unique gas broiler, this range offers all the appeal and performance of professional ranges in a standard kitchen cabinet opening. Choose the all-gas oven with or without convection cooking and you can bake and broil at the same time with the exclusive gas broiler. Or choose choose the electric oven for self-cleaning convenience, convection baking and waist-high broiler. Available at AppliancesConnection
At FiveStar, their mission is to serve serious home chefs like you. That commitment to the culinary community began in 1935, when Grover Cleveland Brown offered his first cooking products. The tradition carried on through his son, grandson and now his great-grandson, Matthew Brown. Like you, Matthew is passionate about food. And perfection. That's why every FiveStar range is hand-crafted to meet his exacting quality standards right here in America. And every FiveStar feature is designed to ensure you have all of the tools you need to unleash your genius. Created especially for serious cooks with limited loft or apartment space, the 24" range retains the sleek style and commercial capacity of its much bigger counterparts, including a gas oven with TurboFlow convection and four full-size open Vari-Flame burners and individual continuous grates or four full-sized sealed Ultra High-Low burners with one-piece continuous grates, offering pinpoint adjustability and BTU variability spanning 21,000 BTU (the industry's highest) to 350 BTU (the industry's lowest).
- 30" single-oven and broiler, four burners.
- All surface burners designed for maximum heat up to 14,000 BTU on natural gas.
- Exclusive Vari-Flame feature on some front burners for extra-low simmer-from 400 to 1,050 BTU.
- Extra-heavy, porcelain-covered cast iron burner grates.
- Wok ring accommodates any quality wok by replacing one burner grate.
- Large, easy-to-read knobs with push-to-turn safety feature.
- Oven lights with control panel switch.
- Commercial strength, four-position adjustable oven racks-three in each convection oven, two in all others.
- Lift-off oven doors.
- Electric waist-high broiler in dual-fuel models.
- All-porcelain broiler pan and grill.
- Energy-saving, pilotless electronic ignition with re-ignition on all gas oven and griddle burners.
- 11" stainless steel backguard for extra wall protection.
- Designed for zero clearance to cabinets below countertop.
- Fits standard 24" deep kitchen base cabinets.
- 4" toe space matches standard kitchen cabinets for unbroken line from cabinet to range.
- Four heavy-duty adjustable stainless steel leveling legs.
- Design certified by the American Gas Association for residential use.
- Deluxe Chrome Knob Bezels.
|Oven:||3.69 Cu. Ft.|
|Total:||3.69 Cu. Ft.|
|Sealed Surface Burner Rating:||Natural 14,000 BTU/Propane 12,000 BTU|
|Gas Service Line:||1/2"|
|Electrical Requirements:||120/240v, 20 Amps.|
|Electric Oven:||2,600 Watt Bake Element|
|Electric Broiler:||3,000 Watt Waist-High Broil Element|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Size (W x D x H):||30" x 24" x 47"|
|Oven Size (W x D x H):||24" x 19" x 14"|
|Broiling Area:||12 3/8"w x 16"d|
|Leg Adjustment:||2" Maximum From 35 7/8" to 37 7/8"|
|Shipping Weight:||240 Lbs.|
|Net Weight:||205 Lbs.|
- Stock Id:198745
- Product Number:FSTTN285SW
- Fuel Type:Dual Fuel
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Continuous Grates:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Exterior Width:30"
- Interior Width:24"
- Interior Depth:19"
- Interior Height:14"
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Burners / Elements:4
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Delay Bake:No
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:3.69 cu. ft.
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- Set 1 QTY:4
- Set 1 Output:14000
- Modules Required:No
- Warranty Terms:1 year
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3000