The WTN275 30" freestanding dual fuel range features four open burners and a 3.69 cu. ft. oven. Every burner has a max BTU rating of 14,000 BTU. The two front burners feature FiveStar's full-size open variflame burner, allowing it to reach a BTU rating as low as 400 BTU.
Full-size open VariFlame burners in front with standard open rear burners
- VariFlame burners allow heat to go from a high of 14,000 BTU all the way down to a slow simmer at 400 BTU on open burner models.
Full-size electric oven
- The crisping, dry heat of an electric oven is perfect for baking the most delicious pies.
- TurboFlow convection technology decreases cooking times by as much as 30% and the incredible even heat circulation provides the ultimate in baking and roasting performance.
Cast Iron Wok Ring
- A cast iron ring designed for the rounded shape of a wok makes high-temperature, Asian cooking simple (Standard on sealed burner models only).
- FiveStar continuous grates are designed to allow pots and skillets to slide easily from one burner to another.
Quick, Easy Cleanup:
- A lift-off oven door and removable burner grates and oven racks make cleaning up after a meal quick and easy.
| Type || 30" Dual Fuel |
| Burners || Open |
| Convect || Yes |
| Self Clean || Yes |
| Gas Type || Natural Gas |
| Gas Service Line || 1/2" |
| Capacity |
| Oven || 3.69 Cu. Ft. |
| Total || 3.69 Cu. Ft. |
| Burner Ratings |
| Open Surface Burner Rating || Natural 14,000 BTU |
| Every Burner || up to 14,000 BTUs |
| Vari-Flame™ Center Simmer || down to 400 BTUs |
| Electrical Requirements |
| Voltage/Amps || 240 Volts, 35 amps |
| Electric Oven || 2,600 watt bake element |
| Electric Broiler || 3,000 watt bake element |
| Dimensions and Weights |
| Overall Height || 36" |
| Overall Width || 30" |
| Overall Depth || 24" |
| Oven Height || 14" |
| Oven Width || 24" |
| Oven Depth || 19" |
| Broiling Area || 12 3/8"w x 16"d |
| Leg Adjustment || 2" Maximum From 35 7/8" to 37 7/8" |
| Net Weight || 205 Lbs. |
| Shipping Weight || 240 Lbs. |
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.