60" Dual Fuel Freestanding Range with 6 Burners, Sealed Burner, Broiler Drawer, 3.69 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Griddle, Self-Cleaning Mode, in Black
Learn more »
The TPN6377W 60" freestanding dual fuel liquid propane range will make anyone feel like a professional chef. Featuring six sealed ultra high-low burners, two 3.69 cu. ft. convection oven (one electric, one gas) and two Lodge® Cast Iron Griddle/Grill, cooking has never been easier. Available at AppliancesConnection
With two interchangeable Lodge Cast Iron Griddle/Grills, six burners, and full-size, dual fuel ovens, The FiveStar 60” is the ultimate in professional performance, versatility and style. When you’re hosting a crowd, smart options like TurboFlow convection and easy-to-clean features help ensure all your dishes from flaky hor d’oeuvres to delicious desserts get to the table at just the right time – and the right temperature.
6 Sealed Ultra High-Low Burners with pinpoint adjustability
- With 350 to 18,900 BTU of burner power – the industry’s widest range of performance – you can bring a giant pot of pasta water to a boil in just minutes, or make the most delicate sauces with ease.
Two Lodge® Cast Iron Griddle/Grills
- With two of FiveStar’s interchangeable griddle/grills from Lodge, you have the ability to create flavorful grilled meats, fish, breakfast basics and more.
Side-by-side dual-fuel ovens
- With side-by-side dual-fuel gas and electric ovens you can roast or braise chicken in the moist heat of the gas oven (or keep cooked food warm there), while at the same time bake a pie in the crisping, dry heat of the electric oven.
- TurboFlow convection technology decreases cooking times by as much as 30% and the incredible even heat circulation provides the ultimate in baking and roasting performance.
Cast Iron Wok Ring
- A cast iron ring designed for the rounded shape of a wok makes high-temperature, Asian cooking simple (Standard on sealed burner models only).
- FiveStar continuous grates are designed to allow pots and skillets to slide easily from one burner to another.
Quick, Easy Cleanup
- A lift-off oven door and removable burner grates and oven racks make cleaning up after a meal quick and easy.
|Each Oven:||3.69 Cu. Ft.|
|Total:||7.38 Cu. Ft.|
|Sealed Surface Burner Rating:||18,900 BTU|
|Ultra High-Low Simmer:||350 BTU|
|Oven/Broiler Burner:||18,000 BTU|
|Griddle Burner:||10,500 BTU|
|Gas Service Line:||1/2"|
|Electrical Requirements:||240v, 35 Amps.|
|Electric Oven:||2,600 Watt Bake Element|
|Electric Broiler:||3,000 Watt Waist-High Broil Element|
|Each Oven Width:||24"|
|Each Oven Depth:||19"|
|Each OVen Height:||14"|
|Broiling Area:||12 3/8"w x 16"d|
|Leg Adjustment:||2" Maximum From 35 7/8" to 37 7/8"|
|Shipping Weight:||510 Lbs.|
|Net Weight:||450 Lbs.|
- Stock Id:133044
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Fuel Type:Dual Fuel
- Volts:240 Volts
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Oven Racks:5
- Primary Oven Capacity:3.69 cu. ft.
- Exterior Width:60"
- Burners / Elements:6
- Gas Type:Liquid Propane
- Dual Door:Yes
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Delay Bake:No
- Digital Clock:No
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Set 1 QTY:6
- Set 1 Output:18900
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Bottom
- Removable Door:Yes
- Oven BTUs:18000
- Interior Width:24"
- Interior Depth:19"
- Interior Height:14"
- Secondary Oven Capacity:3.69 cu. ft.
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3000
Our TurboFlow gas or electric convection technology decreases cooking times by as much as 30% and eliminates temperature fluctuations for the ultimate in baking and roasting performance.
Ultra High-Low Burners
With 350 to 21,000 BTU of burner power - the industry's widest range of performance - you can bring a giant pot of pasta water to a boil in just minutes, or make the most delicate sauces with ease.
True Dual Fuel Ovens
FiveStar is the only professional range that has side-by-side dual fuel ovens. So you can use moist gas heat or dry electric heat - or both at the same time - to prepare multi-dish courses.
Lodge Cast Iron Grill/Griddle
Add versatility to your range with FiveStar's reversible griddle/grill from Lodge. Dense and durable, cast iron ensures an even temperature that's perfect for grilling on one side or making tasty pancakes on the other.
- View All
- Range Cords
- Gas Hoses
- Appliance Warranties
- Appliance Accessories
- Range Hood Accessories
- Wall Mount Hoods
PCC-27004 3 Prong 4' 50AMP Range Cord, Gray
PCC-27204 4 Prong 4' 50 amp Range Cord UL
PCC-27006 3 Prong 6' SRDT 50AMP Range Cords, Gray
PCC-27005 3 Prong 5' 50AMP Range Cords, Gray
PCC-27206 4 Prong 6' 50AMP Range Cords
PCC-27205 4 Prong 5' 50AMP Range Cords
36" Gas Range & Gas Furnace Flex-line / Hose.
10 Year Major Component Warranty
SST002 Cooktop Rear Island Side Trim Kit for Open Burners
SST007 Side Trim for Sealed Burner Ranges and Cooktops
BKT060 60" Backguard with 4" Height
FBS60 60" Backsplash Warming Shelves
421 10" Vertical Discharge In-Line Damper
424 Rear Transition - 4 1/2" x 18 1/2" to 10" Round
423 Vertical Duct Transition (4.5" x 18.5" to 10" Round)
415 7" Round Adjustable Elbow
453 Horizontal Left Transition
634 7" Roof Cap
418 10" Adjustable Elbow
427 Vertical Duct Transition
454 Horizontal Right Transition
647 7" Wall Cap
441 Wall Cap with Gravity Damper
437 High-Capacity Roof Cap - Up to 1200 CFM Exhaust
FBK-600 600 CFM Internal Blower
FBK-1200 1200 CFM Internal Blower
332HREMOTE 900 CFM External Blower
FSH-601-SS 60" Wall Mount Range Hood with Multiple Blower Options Up To 1200 CFM and Automatic Heat Sensors in Stainless Steel
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: