Six sealed Ultra High-Low burners with one-piece continuous grates and two Lodge Cast Iron griddle/grill and full-size, side-by-side dual-fuel gas and electric ovens make it simple to prepare multi-dish courses - and when you're hosting a crowd, smart options like TurboFlow convection and easy-to-clean features help ensure all your dishes from flaky hors d'oeuvres to delicious deserts get to the table at just the right time - and the right temperature.
At FiveStar, their mission is to serve serious home chefs like you. That commitment to the culinary community began in 1935, when Grover Cleveland Brown offered his first cooking products. The tradition carried on through his son, grandson and now his great-grandson, Matthew Brown. Like you, Matthew is passionate about food. And perfection. That's why every FiveStar range is hand-crafted to meet his exacting quality standards right here in America. And every FiveStar feature is designed to ensure you have all of the tools you need to unleash your genius. Six sealed Ultra High-Low burners with one-piece continuous grates and two Lodge Cast Iron griddle/grill and full-size, side-by-side dual-fuel gas and electric ovens make it simple to prepare multi-dish courses - and when you're hosting a crowd, smart options like TurboFlow convection and easy-to-clean features help ensure all your dishes from flaky hors d'oeuvres to delicious deserts get to the table at just the right time - and the right temperature.
- 60" side-by-side double-oven has two broilers, six burners, griddle, and barbecue grill.
- All surface sealed burners designed for maximum heat up to 18,900 BTU on liquid propane gas.
- Extra-heavy, porcelain-covered cast iron burner grates.
- Large, easy-to-read knobs with push-to-turn safety feature.
- Large, commercial-type griddle thermostatically controlled for a variety of heat settings.
- Porcelain grease well for griddle lifts out for easy cleanup (griddle models only).
- Stainless steel griddle cover/work surface (griddle models only). Cover also fits BBQ grill.
- Oven lights with control panel switch.
- Commercial strength, four-position adjustable oven racks-three in each convection oven, two in all others.
- Lift-off oven doors.
- Electric waist-high broiler in dual-fuel models.
- All-porcelain broiler pan and grill.
- Gas broiler below each gas oven.
- Exclusive, pull-out gas broiler tray for easier access.
- Energy-saving, pilotless electronic ignition with re-ignition on all gas oven and griddle burners.
- 11" stainless steel backguard for extra wall protection.
- Designed for zero clearance to cabinets below countertop.
- Fits standard 24" deep kitchen base cabinets.
- 4" toe space matches standard kitchen cabinets for unbroken line from cabinet to range.
- Four heavy-duty adjustable stainless steel leveling legs.
- Design certified by the American Gas Association for residential use.
- Deluxe Chrome Knob Bezels.
|Each Oven:||3.69 Cu. Ft.|
|Total:||7.38 Cu. Ft.|
|Sealed Surface Burner Rating:||18,900 BTU|
|Ultra High-Low Simmer:||350 BTU|
|Oven/Broiler Burner:||18,000 BTU|
|Griddle Burner:||10,500 BTU|
|Gas Service Line:||1/2"|
|Electrical Requirements:||120/240v, 35 Amps.|
|Electric Oven:||2,600 Watt Bake Element|
|Electric Broiler:||3,000 Watt Waist-High Broil Element|
|Each Oven Width:||24"|
|Each Oven Depth:||19"|
|Each OVen Height:||14"|
|Broiling Area:||12 3/8"w x 16"d|
|Leg Adjustment:||2" Maximum From 35 7/8" to 37 7/8"|
|Shipping Weight:||510 Lbs.|
|Net Weight:||450 Lbs.|
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.