48" Gas Freestanding Range with 6 Burners, Sealed Burner, 2.92 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, in Stainless Steel
This is a special order item and cannot be cancelled nor returnable once the item is allocated. Est. arrival is 2-4 weeks (subject to availability). You will be contacted via email with a status on the item within 3 Business Days
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Exterior Width: 48"
- Primary Oven Capacity: 2.92 cu. ft.
- Cooktop: Sealed Burner
- Burners / Elements: 6
- Drawer: Broiler
- Convection: Yes
Learn more »
The TPN5317BW 48" freestanding liquid propane range features six sealed burners and a 2.92 cu. ft. convection oven. All six burners are FiveStar's Ultra High-Low Burners, giving them a BTU range of 350 to 18,900. The interchangeable griddle/grill is great for making a quick breakfast/dinner.Available at AppliancesConnection
6 Sealed Ultra High-Low Burners with pinpoint adjustability
- With 350 to 18,900 BTU of burner power – the industry’s widest range of performance – you can bring a giant pot of pasta water to a boil in just minutes, or make the most delicate sauces with ease.
Lodge® Cast Iron Griddle/Grill
- With FiveStar’s interchangeable griddle/grill from Lodge, you have the ability to create flavorful grilled meats, fish, breakfast basics and more.
Side-by-side all-gas ovens
- The moist heat of a gas oven that’s perfect for roasting or braising chicken.
- TurboFlow convection technology decreases cooking times by as much as 30% and the incredible even heat circulation provides the ultimate in baking and roasting performance.
Cast Iron Wok Ring
- A cast iron ring designed for the rounded shape of a wok makes high-temperature, Asian cooking simple (Standard on sealed burner models only).
- FiveStar continuous grates are designed to allow pots and skillets to slide easily from one burner to another.
Quick, Easy Cleanup
- A lift-off oven door and removable burner grates and oven racks make cleaning up after a meal quick and easy.
|Each Oven:||2.92 Cu. Ft.|
|Total:||5.84 Cu. Ft.|
|Sealed Surface Burner Rating:||18,900 BTU|
|Ultra High-Low Simmer:||350 BTU|
|Oven/Broiler Burner:||Natural and Propane 18,000 BTU|
|Griddle Burner:||Natural and Propane 10,500 BTU|
|Gas Service Line:||1/2"|
|Electrical Requirements:||120v, 10 Amp|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Each Oven Width:||19"|
|Each Oven Depth:||19"|
|Each Oven Height:||14"|
|Broiling Area:||12 3/8"w x 16"d|
|Leg Adjustment:||2" Maximum From 35 7/8" to 37 7/8"|
|Shipping Weight:||400 Lbs.|
|Net Weight:||350 Lbs.|
- Stock Id:131018
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Primary Oven Capacity:2.92 cu. ft.
- Burners / Elements:6
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Exterior Width:48"
- Delay Bake:No
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Volts:120 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA compliant:No
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Set 1 QTY:6
- Set 1 Output:18900
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Bottom
- Removable Door:Yes
- Oven BTUs:18000
- Interior Width:19"
- Interior Depth:19"
- Interior Height:14"
- Secondary Oven Capacity:2.92 cu. ft.
- Approximate Shipping Weight:400 lbs.
- Product Weight:350 lbs.
- Gas Type:Liquid Propane
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- ADA Conversion:No
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
Our TurboFlow gas or electric convection technology decreases cooking times by as much as 30% and eliminates temperature fluctuations for the ultimate in baking and roasting performance.
Ultra High-Low Burners
With 350 to 21,000 BTU of burner power - the industry's widest range of performance - you can bring a giant pot of pasta water to a boil in just minutes, or make the most delicate sauces with ease.
Lodge Cast Iron Grill/Griddle
Add versatility to your range with FiveStar's reversible griddle/grill from Lodge. Dense and durable, cast iron ensures an even temperature that's perfect for grilling on one side or making tasty pancakes on the other.
- View All
- Gas Hoses
- Appliance Warranties
- Appliance Accessories
- Range Hood Accessories
- Wall Mount Hoods
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Appliance Accessories:View More »
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X