The FiveStar 48" range features an interchangeable Lodge Cast Iron Griddle/Grill and six sealed Ultra High-Low burners with one-piece continuous grates or six open Vari-Flame burners with individual continuous grates, giving you the tools to simultaneously saut, simmer and sear. Also available with side-by-side all-gas ovens, the popular dual-fuel option with one gas and one electric oven with TurboFlow convection brings you the best of both worlds - moist gas heat to seal in the rich flavor and juices of a succulent roast, and drier electric heat for meringues, souffls, breads and baked goods.
At FiveStar, their mission is to serve serious home chefs like you. That commitment to the culinary community began in 1935, when Grover Cleveland Brown offered his first cooking products. The tradition carried on through his son, grandson and now his great-grandson, Matthew Brown. Like you, Matthew is passionate about food. And perfection. That's why every FiveStar range is hand-crafted to meet his exacting quality standards right here in America. And every FiveStar feature is designed to ensure you have all of the tools you need to unleash your genius.
- 48" side-by-side double-oven has two broilers, six burners and a double sided grill/griddle.
- All surface burners designed for maximum heat up to 12,000 BTU on propane gas.
- Exclusive Vari-Flame feature on some front burners for extra-low simmer-from 400 to 1,050 BTU (open burner models).
- Lift-out stainless steel surface burners (open burner models).
- Individual porcelain drip pans under each burner are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning (open burner models).
- Extra-heavy, porcelain-covered cast iron burner grates.
- Large, easy-to-read knobs with push-to-turn safety feature.
- Large, commercial-type griddle thermostatically controlled for a variety of heat settings.
- Porcelain grease well for griddle lifts out for easy cleanup (griddle models only).
- Stainless steel griddle cover/work surface (griddle models only). Cover also fits BBQ grill.
- Oven lights with control panel switch.
- Commercial strength, four-position adjustable oven racks-three in each convection oven, two in all others.
- Lift-off oven doors.
- Electric waist-high broiler in dual-fuel models.
- All-porcelain broiler pan and grill.
- Gas broiler below each gas oven.
- Exclusive, pull-out gas broiler tray for easier access.
- Energy-saving, pilotless electronic ignition with re-ignition on all gas oven and griddle burners.
- 11" stainless steel backguard for extra wall protection.
- Designed for zero clearance to cabinets below countertop.
- Fits standard 24" deep kitchen base cabinets.
- 4" toe space matches standard kitchen cabinets for unbroken line from cabinet to range.
- Four heavy-duty adjustable stainless steel leveling legs.
- Design certified by the American Gas Association for residential use.
|Large Oven:||3.69 Cu. Ft.|
|Small Oven:||2.46 Cu. Ft.|
|Total:||6.15 Cu. Ft.|
|Open Surface Burner Rating:||Natural Gas 14,000 BTU / Liquid Propane 12,000 BTU|
|Vari-Flame Center Simmer:||400 - 1,050 BTU|
|Oven/Broiler Burner:||18,000 BTU|
|Griddle Burner:||10,500 BTU|
|Gas Service Line:||1/2"|
|Electrical Requirements:||120/240v, 35 Amps.|
|Electric Oven:||2,600 Watt Bake Element|
|Electric Broiler:||3,000 Watt Waist-High Broil Element|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Large Oven Size (W x D x H):||24" x 19" x 14"|
|Small Oven Size (W x D x H):||16" x 19" x 14"|
|Broiling Area:||12 3/8"w x 16"d|
|Leg Adjustment:||2" Maximum From 35 7/8" to 37 7/8"|
|Shipping Weight:||400 Lbs.|
|Net Weight:||350 Lbs.|
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.