Created especially for serious cooks with limited loft or apartment space, the 24" range retains the sleek style and commercial capacity of its much bigger counterparts, including a gas oven with TurboFlow convection and four full-size open Vari-Flame burners and individual continuous grates or four full-sized sealed Ultra High-Low burners with one-piece continuous grates, offering pinpoint adjustability and BTU variability spanning 21,000 BTU (the industry's highest) to 350 BTU (the industry's lowest).
At FiveStar, their mission is to serve serious home chefs like you. That commitment to the culinary community began in 1935, when Grover Cleveland Brown offered his first cooking products. The tradition carried on through his son, grandson and now his great-grandson, Matthew Brown. Like you, Matthew is passionate about food. And perfection. That's why every FiveStar range is hand-crafted to meet his exacting quality standards right here in America. And every FiveStar feature is designed to ensure you have all of the tools you need to unleash your genius.
- 24" single-oven and broiler, four burners.
- All surface burners designed for maximum heat up to 12,000 BTU on LP gas.
- Lo-Medium-Hi surface burners with "click" setting at 2,100; 5,200; 12,000 BTU (open burner models).
- Exclusive Vari-Flame feature on some front burners for extra-low simmer-from 400 to 1,050 BTU (open burner models).
- Lift-out stainless steel surface burners (open burner models).
- Individual porcelain drip pans under each burner are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning (open burner models).
- Extra-heavy, porcelain-covered cast iron burner grates.
- Large, easy-to-read knobs with push-to-turn safety feature.
- Oven lights with control panel switch.
- Commercial strength, four-position adjustable oven racks-three in each convection oven, two in all others.
- Lift-off oven doors.
- All-porcelain broiler pan and grill.
- Gas broiler below each gas oven.
- Exclusive, pull-out gas broiler tray for easier access.
- Energy-saving, pilotless electronic ignition with re-ignition on all gas oven and griddle burners.
- 11" stainless steel backguard for extra wall protection.
- Designed for zero clearance to cabinets below countertop.
- Fits standard 24" deep kitchen base cabinets.
- 4" toe space matches standard kitchen cabinets for unbroken line from cabinet to range.
- Four heavy-duty adjustable stainless steel leveling legs.
- Design certified by the American Gas Association for residential use.
|Open Surface Burner Rating:||Propane 12,000 BTU|
|Vari-Flame Center Simmer:||400 - 1,050 BTU|
|Oven/Broiler Burner:||18,000 BTU|
|Gas Service Line:||1/2"|
|Electrical Requirements:||120v, 10 Amps|
|Oven:||2.92 Cu. Ft.|
|Total:||2.92 Cu. Ft.|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Broiling Area:||12 3/8"w x 16"d|
|Leg Adjustment:||2" Maximum From 35 7/8" to 37 7/8"|
|Shipping Weight:||210 Lbs.|
|Net Weight:||190 Lbs.|
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.