|Stock Id: SID198436|
|Fuel Type: Gas|
|Cooktop: Open Burner|
|Volts: 120 Volts|
|Downdraft Ventilation: No|
|Primary Oven Capacity: 3.69 cu. ft.|
|Sabbath Mode: No|
|Digital Temperature Display: No|
|Delay Bake: No|
|Interior Oven Light: Yes|
|Temperature Probe: No|
|Ignition Type: Electronic|
|LP Conversion: No|
|ADA Compliant: No|
|Continuous Grates: Yes|
|Set 1 QTY: 4|
|Set 1 Output: 12000|
|Modules Required: No|
|Stainless Steel Handle: Yes|
|Viewing Window: Yes|
|Broiler Element Location: Bottom|
|Removable Door: Yes|
|Oven BTUs: 18000|
|Burners / Elements: 4|
|Interior Width: 24"|
|Interior Depth: 19"|
|Interior Height: 14"|
|Gas Type: Liquid Propane|
|Warranty terms: 1 Year|
|Cooktop Control Type: Knobs|
|Oven Control Type: Knobs|
|Warranty Conditions: Parts and Labor|
A full-size gas or electric oven with optional TurboFlow convection and four sealed Ultra High-Low burners with one-piece continuous grates or two open Vari-Flame burners with individual continuous grates give the FiveStar 36" range the same power, capacity and the versatility as its larger counterparts. While six burners are available, the standard four-burner option takes cooktop utility to the max with a unique interchangeable Lodge Cast Iron Griddle/Grill, giving you the ability to create flavorful grilled meats, fish, breakfast basics and more.
At FiveStar, their ultimate mission is to serve serious home chefs like you. That commitment to the culinary community began in 1935, when Grover Cleveland Brown offered his first cooking products. The tradition carried on through his son, grandson and now his great-grandson, Matthew Brown. Like you, Matthew is passionate about food. And perfection. That's why every FiveStar range is hand-crafted to meet his exacting quality standards right here in America. And every FiveStar feature is designed to ensure you have all of the tools you need to unleash your genius.
- Exclusive Vari-Flame feature on some front burners for extra-low simmer-from 400 to 1,050 BTU (open burner models).
- Lift-out stainless steel surface burners (open burner models).
- Fits standard 24" deep kitchen base cabinets.
- 4" toe space matches standard kitchen cabinets for unbroken line from cabinet to range.
- Four heavy-duty adjustable stainless steel leveling legs.
- Design certified by the American Gas Association for residential use.
- Deluxe Chrome Knob Bezels.
- Stainless steel griddle cover/work surface (griddle models only). Cover also fits Barbecue grill.
- Oven lights with control panel switch.
- Commercial strength, four-position adjustable oven racks-three in each convection oven, two in all others.
- Lift-off oven doors.
- Individual porcelain drip pans under each burner are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning (open burner models).
- Extra-heavy, porcelain-covered cast iron burner grates.
- Large, easy-to-read knobs with push-to-turn safety feature.
- Large, commercial-type griddle thermostatically controlled for a variety of heat settings.
- Porcelain grease well for griddle lifts out for easy cleanup (griddle models only).
- 36" single-oven and broiler, four burners and a double sided grill/griddle.
- All surface burners designed for maximum heat up to 12,000 BTU on propane gas.
- Lift-off oven doors.
- All-porcelain broiler pan and grill.
- Gas broiler below each gas oven.
- Exclusive, pull-out gas broiler tray for easier access.
- Energy-saving, pilotless electronic ignition with re-ignition on all gas oven and griddle burners.
- 11" stainless steel backguard for extra wall protection.
- Designed for zero clearance to cabinets below countertop.
| Type || 36" All Gas Range |
| Burners || Open |
| Gas Type || Natural / Propane |
| Gas Service Line || 1/2" |
| Electrical Requirements || 120v, 5 amps |
| Capacity |
| Oven || 3.69 Cu. Ft. |
| Total || 3.69 Cu. Ft. |
| Burner Ratings |
| Open Surface Burner Rating || Natural 14,000 BTU/Propane 12,000 BTU |
| Every Burner || up to 14,000 BTUs |
| Vari-Flame™ Center Simmer || down to 400 BTUs |
| Oven/Broiler Burner || up to 18,000 BTUs |
| Griddle/Grill Burner || up to 10,500 BTUs |
| Dimensions and Weights |
| Overall Height || 47" |
| Overall Width || 36" |
| Overall Depth || 24" |
| Oven Height || 14" |
| Oven Width || 24" |
| Oven Depth || 19" |
| Broiling Area || 12 3/8"w x 16"d |
| Leg Adjustment || 2" Maximum From 35 7/8" to 37 7/8" |
| Net Weight || 205 Lbs. |
| Shipping Weight || 290 Lbs. |
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.