Introducing our RF195 Active Smart™ refrigerator, offering new features that lead the market in innovation without sacrificing functionality. Features include Energy Star status, full extension deli, produce & freezer drawers with individual bins, gallon door shelves and internal water filtration.
Fisher & Paykel has been designing products since 1934 and has grown into a global company operating in 50 countries and manufacturing in the USA, Mexico, Italy, Thailand and New Zealand. Their design heritage is founded on a pioneering spirit and a culture of curiosity that has challenged conventional appliance design to consistently deliver products tailored to human needs. Their legacy is about looking to the future while ensuring products developed today are aligned to the fundamental principles of sustainable design. They are committed to ongoing research and development. Their culture is one of open innovation, which allows people to work collaboratively to find insights and ideas that connect with their customers and respect our planet.
- ActiveSmart has two variable speed fans which provide faster cooling and freezing with an even temperature throughout each level.
- It continuously adjusts the flow of cold air based on daily use and climatic conditions, ensuring it quickly reaches the safe temperature for maintaining optimal food freshness.
Internal Filtration System
- Located the top rear of the refrigerator providing easy accessibility for replacement.
External Water Dispenser
- Enjoy the healthy benefits of cold, filtered water at the touch of a button through a fully plumbed in water dispenser.
- Our innovative water dispenser design takes up no room in the door, giving you maximum space for food storage.
- All ActiveSmart features can be accessed through the external controls.
Humidity Controlled Half-Width Crisper Bins
- Water vapor from fruit and vegetables condenses on the humidity control lid.
- The small channels in the lid allow water to be channeled away to the back of the bin where the water droplets then evaporate.
- It helps seal the bins and prevent water from dripping back down on the fruit and vegetables, which would eventually result in discoloration and rotting.
Full Extension Freezer Drawer
- Provides an ergonomic solution to frozen food storage.
EZKleen Stainless Steel
- A revolutionary new finish, EZKleen is an invisible protective layer that doesn't alter the luster and beauty of stainless steel, but enables it to be easily and readily cleaned with a simple solution of warm soapy water.
|Humidity Control System:||Yes|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Energy Usage:||445 kWh/yr|
|Water Dispenser:||Yes. External|
|Refrigerator:||13.8 cu. ft.|
|Freezer:||5.7 cu. ft.|
|Total:||19.5 cu. ft.|
|Shelf Type:||Glass. Cantilever|
|Humidity Controlled Crispers:||2 Total. Half-width|
|Door Shelves:||6 Total|
|Dairy Compartment:||2 Covered Bins|
|Gallon Storage:||Yes. 2 Total|
|Interior Lighting:||Yes. Halogen|
|Full Extension Drawer:||Yes|
|Full Extension Runners:||Yes|
|Freezer Bins:||2 in Upper Drawer|
|Ice Bin:||Yes, with Scoop|
|Interior Lighting:||Yes. Halogen|
|Type:||French Door Refrigerator|
|Appearance:||EZKleen Stainless Steel|
|Front Levelling Feet:||Yes|
|Overall Width:||35 5/8"|
|Overall Depth:||28 1/2"|
|Overall Height:||69 7/8"|
|Depth Without Handles:||26 7/8"|
|Depth Without Door and Handles:||24 1/2"|
|Minimum Top Air Clearance:||1 3/4"|
|Minimum Side Air Clearance:||3/16"|
|Minimum Rear Clearance:||1"|
|Gross Weight:||353 lbs.|