Learn more »
Enjoy the speed and convenience of a microwave that delivers the results of a convection oven. The CMO24SS2 convection microwave allows you to decrease cooking times without sacrificing flavor and texture of your food. No one will know if your famous pear cobbler was baked in half the time.Available at AppliancesConnection
Large Turntable System
Offers ON/OFF flexibility to handle oversized or oblong shaped dishes or containers.
Broil, Roast & Bake
Settings provide a new level of automatic ease. Broil a steak, roast a chicken or bake a cake to perfection.
Includes Smart & Easy sensor settings for the most popular microwaved foods. No need to set times or power levels, and no guesswork.
The recommended trim kit accessory provides an option to integrate the microwave into cabinetry.
*Trim Kit Sold Separately
|Color:||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Color Class:||Stainless Steel|
|Capacity:||1.5 cu. ft.|
|Convection Watts:||1450 Watts|
|Warranty Terms:||Limited 1 Year Parts and Labor|
- Brand:Fisher Paykel
- Stock Id:242884
- Capacity:1.5 cu. ft.
- Style:Built In
- Color:Brushed Stainless Steel
- Cooking Watts:900
- Sensor Cooking:Yes
- Volts:120 Volts
- Amps:15 Amps
- Exterior Width:25"
- Frequency:60 Hz.
- Warranty Terms:Limited 1 Year Parts and Labor
- Convection Watts:1450 Watts
A built-in sensor that automatically calculates and adjusts cooking times and power levels for favorite foods.
Controls turntable operation.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Appliance Accessories:View More »
Microwave Trim Kits:View More »
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X