This versatile indoor/outdoor cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
Fagor is a brand renowned for product innovation, quality and performance. They strive to offer products that create a lifestyle of increased comfort, convenience and energy saving.
The most efficient way to cook!
Induction cooktops utilize 90% of the energy produced compared to 50% used by other cooking methods. Induction recognizes the base of the cookware and directly heats only the diameter of the pot, so very little energy is wasted… saving you money while remaining eco-friendly.
Safest way to cook!
The induction cooktop surcface remains cool to the touch since only the pot is heated. In addition, there are no open flames, smoke, or gas emissions making this an extremely safe and convenient portable cooking solution. It also has an automatic safety shut off feature for an added element of safety.
Fastest way to cook…Cooks 50% faster than gas & electric
Considered one the most eco-friendly products for its energy-efficiency, induction cooks faster than gas or electric cooktops, reducing 50% of the cooking time. Heating and temperature adjustments are immediate, allowing you to go from a simmer to a rolling boil in a few seconds.
Easiest cooktop to clean
The flat smooth surface of the Portable Induction cooktop is made of high quality heat resistant glass making spills easy to clean. Spills do not bake on to the stay-cool surface, making cleaning a breeze!
- Elegantly designed with a high quality, durable Eurokera glass top and stainless steel trim
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage: 12”x14”, 7 lbs.
- Built-in count-down digital timer up to 180 minutes
- Digital touch control panel
- 6 power levels with temperature range from 190◦ F to 430◦ F
- Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. All Fagor pressure cookers and cookware are induction compatible
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- Child Safety Lock system
- Low and high voltage warning system
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system
- Requires standard household 110V connection
- UL approved
- Width: 12"
- Depth: 14"
- Weight: 8 Lbs
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.