Almost a century ago, a father and son duo founded the company now known as Elkay with a plan to make the best sinks in the market and deliver excellent service to each and every one of their customers. Fast forward to the present time and that same spirit of commitment to quality and customer satisfaction is still very alive and well. While staying true to their mission, Elkay has grown and gained significant market share in the bathroom and kitchen market to the point where they re one of the best respected names in the business. Firmly believing that sinks are no longer required to have a traditional square or oval shape has freed Elkay to make waves in sink design today. More a work of art than a plain old sink, Elkay has proven that the art factor is indeed in high demand these days. Whether it is a kitchen sink , bar sink , or bathroom sink , Elkay products are beautiful creations that can transform an otherwise plain home into something sensational to behold. Consider Elkay as your trusted provider of quality kitchen and bathroom components.
- Compartments 14" deep.
- Welded 1/4" radius coved corner construction.
- Welds are ground to a smooth and cleanable finish.
- Full length 8" high backsplash with 45° sloped top.
- 1-1/2" wide inward sloping top channel rims.
- Integral drainboard/s, sink compartments pitched to drain.
- Exposed surfaces polished to a satin finish.
- Weldbilt sinks carry the NSF International Certification.
- Sinks supported on (4) LK251 stainless steel, 1-5/8" O.D. tubular legs.
- Adjustable bullet shaped feet.
- Installation Type: Floor Mount
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Basins: 2
- Sink Dimensions: 39" L x 27-1/2" W
- Bowl Depth: 14"
- Left Bowl Dimensions: 18" L x 24" W x 14" D
- Right Bowl Dimensions: 18" L x 24" W x 14" D
- Faucet Holes: 4
- Drain Size: 3-1/2"
- Backsplash Height: 8"
- Ship Wt: 104 lbs