Learn more »
Elkay GECR33214 Gourmet Celebrity Sink, Stainless Steel For over 80 years Elkay has created high quality, innovative sinks and faucets that consumer's count on to deliver unprecedented levels of style and function. They offer the most extensive product line available, so regardless of your dream, design or demands, they have just the sink or faucet for you.
Elkay Celebrity Collection GECR3321433" Top Mount Double Bowl Stainless Steel Sink with 20-Gauge, 5-3/8" Bowl Depth, Self-Rim and ADA Compliant: 4 Holes
- Good quality.
- 20 Gauge.
- Sink bowls seamlessly drawn from nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Bowl depth: 5 3/8".
- Double Bowl.
- ADA Compliant.
- Bowls and faucet deck are recessed 3/16" below outside edge of sink.
- Type 304-Self Rim Stainless steel.
- Exposed surfaces machine-polished to a highlighted Celebrity bright finish.
- Underside is fully undercoated.
- Drain opening is 3 1/2".
- Recommended for use with GE under-sink dishwasher.
- 3" radius vertical coved corners.
- Recommended drain fitting: LK35L, drain with elbow.
- Overall Width: 33"
- Overall Length: 21 1/4"
- Bowl Width: 14"
- Bowl Length: 15 3/4"
- Bowl Depth: 5 3/8"
- Cutout Width: 32 3/8"
- Cutout Length: 20 5/8"
- Min. Cabinet Size: 36"
- Double Bowl: Yes
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Faucet and Accessories: Not Included
- Gauge: 20
- Type: 304-Self Rim Stainless Steel
- Bowl Depth: 5 3/8"
- Coved Corners: 3" Vertical Radius, 2 1/4" Horizontal Radius
- Bowl and Faucet Deck Recess: 3/16" Below Outside Edge of Sink
- Finish: Exposed Surfaces are Machine Polished to a Highlighted Finish
- Underside: Fully Undercoated to Prevent Condensation and Deaden Sound
Drain Opening: 3 1/2"
- Stock Id:212899
- Bowls:Double Bowl
- Material:Stainless Steel
- Color:Polished Finish
- Length:21 1/4"
- Height:5 3/8"
- ADA Compliant:Yes
- Cutout Width:32 3/8"
- Number of Holes:4
- Base Cabinet Size Required:36"
- Strainer Included:No
- Cutout Length:20 5/8"
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: