Fine quality sink formed of #18 (1.2mm) gauge, type 304 nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Aqueduct (recessed partition) allows water to flow to adjacent bowl before overflowing sink.
- Bowl and Faucet Deck Recess: 3/8" below outside edge of sink.
- Coved Corners: 3" vertical and 2-1/4" horizontal radius.
- Design Features
- Drain Opening: 3-1/2".
- Fine quality sink bowls seamlessly formed of #18 gauge, type 304 nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Finish: Exposed surfaces are polished to a non-directional soft satin finish.
- Large Bowl Depth: 10-3/8"
- Small Bowl Depth: 8-3/8".
- These sinks comply with ANSI Standard A112.19.3M."
- Underside: Sound absorbing pads applied to dampen sound.
- Installation Type: Top Mount
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Thickness: 18 Gauge
- Number of Bowls: 2
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 36"
- Sink Dimensions: L: 33" W: 22"
- Primary Bowl Depth: 10 3/8"
- Left Bowl Dim.: 13 1/2'' x 18'' x 10 3/8''
- Right Bowl Dim.: 14'' x 15 3/4'' x 8 3/8''
- Drain Size: 3 1/2"
- Code Compliance: IAPMO
- Shipping Weight: 27 lbs.
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 02/17/2013 - 03/18/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.