Mounting System:Quick-Clip Mounting System, Faucet Hole:No Holes Self-rimming sink seamless formed from #18 gauge stainless steel. Exposed surfaces are hand blended to a lustrous satin finish Underside is fully coated to dampen sound and prevent condensation Faucet deck is recessed 3/16' below outside edge of sink Coved corners: 1' vertical and horizontal radius Bowl depth: 6-1/8' Drain opening: 2' ADA compliant
Elkay Lustertone Collection BLRQ1560015" Top Mount Single Bowl Stainless Steel Bar Sink with 18-Gauge, 2" Drain Opening, 6-1/8" Bowl Depth and Quick-Clip Mounting System
- Drain opening is 2".
- Seamlessly drawn from nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Bowth Depth: 6 1/8".
- 1 3/4" vertical and horizontal radius coved corners.
- 18 Gauge.
- Type 304-Self Rim Stainless steel.
- Highest quality.
- Bowl and faucet deck recessed 3/16" below outside edge of sink.
- Single Bowl.
- Exposed surfaces hand-blended to a lustrous, highlighted Lustertone satin finish.
- Underside is fully undercoated to prevent condensation and deaden sound.
- Depth: 6 1/8"
- Overall Width: 15"
- Overall Length: 15"
- Cutout Width: 14 3/8"
- Cutout Length: 14 3/8"
- Bowl Width: 12"
- Bowl Length: 9 1/4"
- Type: 304-Self Rim Stainless Steel
- Bowl Depths: 6 1/8"
- Coved Corners: 1 3/4" Vertical and Horizontal Radius
- Single Bowl: Yes
- Faucet and Accessories: Not Included
- Gauge: 18
- Bowl and Faucet Deck Recess: 3/16" Below Outside Edge of Sink
- Finish: Exposed Surfaces are Hand Blended to a Lustrous Highlighted Satin Finish
- Underside: Fully Undercoated to Dampen Sound and Prevent Condensation
- Drain Opening: 2"