Exposed surfaces are hand blended to a lustrous satin finish. Underside is fully coated to dampen sound and prevent condensation. Faucet deck is recessed 3/16' below outside edge of sink. Coved corners: 1' vertical and horizontal radius. Bowl depth: 7.125 Drain opening: 2' Available with several faucet hole configurations and two mounting systems; see specification sheet for additional details.Available at AppliancesConnection
Elkay Lustertone Collection BLRQ15315" Top Mount Single Bowl Stainless Steel Bar Sink with 18-Gauge, 2" Drain Opening and Quick-Clip Mounting System: 3 Holes
- Type 304-Self Rim Stainless steel.
- Highest quality.
- Seamlessly drawn from nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Single Bowl.
- 1 3/4" radius coved corners.
- Bowl and faucet deck recessed 3/16" below outside edge of sink.
- Exposed surfaces hand-blended to a lustrous, highlighted Lustertone satin finish.
- Underside is fully undercoated.
- Drain opening is 2".
- 18 Gauge
- Depth: 7 1/8"
- Overall Width: 15"
- Overall Length: 15"
- Cutout Width: 14 3/8"
- Cutout Length: 14 3/8"
- Bowl Width: 12"
- Bowl Length: 9 1/4"
- Type: 304-Self Rim Stainless Steel
- Bowl Depths: 7 1/8"
- Single Bowl: Yes
- Coved Corners: 1 3/4" Vertical and Horizontal Radius
- Bowl and Faucet Deck Recess: 3/16" Below Outside Edge of Sink
- Finish: Exposed Surfaces are Hand Blended to a Lustrous Highlighted Satin Finish
- Underside: Fully Undercoated to Dampen Sound and Prevent Condensation
- Drain Opening: 2"
- Faucet and Accessories: Not Included
- Stock Id:213228
- Bowls:Single Bowl
- Material:Stainless Steel
- Height:7 1/8"
- ADA compliant:No
- Cutout Width:14 3/8"
- Base Cabinet Size Required:18"
- Strainer Included:No
- Cutout Length:14 3/8"
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X