Almost a century ago, a father and son duo founded the company now known as Elkay with a plan to make the best sinks in the market and deliver excellent service to each and every one of their customers. Fast forward to the present time and that same spirit of commitment to quality and customer satisfaction is still very alive and well. While staying true to their mission, Elkay has grown and gained significant market share in the bathroom and kitchen market to the point where they re one of the best respected names in the business. Firmly believing that sinks are no longer required to have a traditional square or oval shape has freed Elkay to make waves in sink design today. More a work of art than a plain old sink, Elkay has proven that the art factor is indeed in high demand these days. Whether it is a kitchen sink , bar sink , or bathroom sink , Elkay products are beautiful creations that can transform an otherwise plain home into something sensational to behold. Consider Elkay as your trusted provider of quality kitchen and bathroom components.
- Standard Series 3-compartment sink with drainboard
- 16 gauge 300 series stainless
- Welded construction with 3/4" coved radius in tubs
- 9" backsplash with tile ledge
- Left side 18" drainboard is die stamped for positive drainage
- 1 1/2" edge rim & 2" divider between each tub
- 1/2" drains with basket strainers included
- 1 5/8" galvanized legs with 1" adjustable feet
- Tub sizes are 18" x 24" x 14" deep
- Overall dimensions of 29 1/2"W x 78 1/2"L x 43 3/4"H
- NSF certified
- 1 year warranty against defects in workmanship and material
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Basins:3
- Thickness: 16 gauge
- Drain Size: 3-1/2"
- Backsplash Height: 9"
- Height: 14"
- Ship Wt: 202 lbs
- NSF: approved