From induction cooktops to a professional gas cooktops, Electrolux ICON cooktops are sleek, powerful and responsive. Professional-style controls and customizable burner configurations offer you the flexibility you need to bring a wealth of cooking possibilities to the table. Featuring two versatile Min-2-Max™ sealed burners delivering optimum heat and double-ring configuration, these professional gas cooktops give you superior flame control, so you can prepare a delicate sauce or bring water to a rapid boil with the simple turn of the knob.Available at AppliancesConnection
Built on a European heritage of innovation, their appliances help you create your home just the way you want it. Explore their sophisticated products, get design tips from their style trendsetters and turn your home into a reflection of you. Electrolux premium appliances have been used in fine homes and restaurants throughout Europe for more than 70 years. With 120 designers at eight design studios in seven countries, Electrolux appliances feature a truly unique design and quality that have set the standard in the appliance industry. Most of all, Electrolux helps you create the kitchen you've always wanted. A place that welcomes family and friends and nourishes the body and soul.
5 Sealed Burner Configuration
- Five burners, one 17,000 BTU, one 16,000 BTU, two 9,500 BTU and one 5,000 BTU provide the capacity to cook nearly any meal entirely on the cooktop.
- The burners are sealed for easy cleanup.
- Designed for cooking multiple dishes at varying temperatures on a single cooktop.
- Interlocking grates spread weight over a broad area providing a stable cooking surface.
Deep Sump Cooktop
The deep sump design of this cooktop contains spills for easy cleanup and creates a countertop-level cooking surface that simplifies maneuvering of oversized pots and pans.
With the widest range of BTU performance in the industry, these best−in−class dual−flame sealed burners offer unrivaled versatility − from a roaring 18,000−BTU boil to a gentle 450−BTU simmer.
Large 270 degree knobs give you precise control while cooking, so you get the results you want.
Deep Cooktop Design
A deep−well design creates a nearly countertop−level cooking surface, making it easier to move oversized pots and pans from counter to cooktop.
Heavy-duty, cast iron for durability and easy cleaning, it is ideal for cooking numerous foods simultaneously.
Coated with a porcelain matte finish, it is used with the simmer setting to help distribute heat evenly to the bottom of your cookware.
Round black matte porcelain wok ring is strong and rigid to help stabilize a cooking wok on the grate.
|Approved for Single Oven Combo Installation||Approved|
|Cooking Surface||Deep Sump Formed Stainless Steel|
|Left Front||16,000 BTU|
|Left Rear||9,500 BTU|
|Right Front||17,000 BTU|
|Right Rear||750 - 5,000 BTU|
|Grates Color||Black Matte|
|Grates Material||Cast Iron|
|Grates||3 Continuous Grates|
|Knob Color||Stainless Steel|
|Knob Type||Plastic Weighted Skirted Knobs|
|Minimum Circuit Required (Amps)||15|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Right Rear|
|Voltage Rating||120V, 60Hz|
|Cut Out Dimensions|
|Cut-Out Depth||19-1/8" - 19-3/4"|
|Cut-Out Width||33-7/8" - 34-1/4"|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||58|
|Product Weight (lbs)||53|
- Brand:Electrolux Icon
- Stock Id:56114
- Style:Sealed Burner
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Surface Color:Stainless Steel
- Cutout Width:33.875"
- Control Type:Knobs
- Downdraft Venting:No
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Volts:120 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:Yes
- ADA Compliant:Yes
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Cutout Depth:19.125"
- Cutout Height:8"
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:17000
- Modules Required:No
- Set 2 QTY:1
- Set 2 Output:16000
- Set 3 QTY:2
- Set 3 Output:9500
- Set 4 QTY:1
- Set 4 Output:5000/750
- LP Conversion Kit:Included
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Electrolux Icon E36GC70FSS - Use&Care Guide (English)
- Electrolux Icon E36GC70FSS - Installation Guide
- Electrolux Icon E36GC70FSS - Specification Sheet
- Electrolux Icon E36GC70FSS - Warranty Document
- Electrolux Icon E36GC70FSS - Parts Catalog
- Electrolux Icon E36GC70FSS - Download Specification Sheet
- Electrolux Icon E36GC70FSS - Complete Owner's Guide (English)
- Electrolux Icon E36GC70FSS - Complete Owner's Guide (Espa ol)
- Electrolux Icon E36GC70FSS - Complete Owner's Guide (Fran ais)
- Electrolux Icon E36GC70FSS - Installation Instructions (English Espa ol Fran ais)
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X