From induction cooktops to a professional gas cooktops, Electrolux ICON cooktops are sleek, powerful and responsive. Professional-style controls and customizable burner configurations offer you the flexibility you need to bring a wealth of cooking possibilities to the table.
Find the stainless steel gas cooktop from Electrolux ICON® that’s right for you. Our gas cooktops put you in control of the kitchen. Featuring two versatile Min-2-Max™ sealed burners delivering optimum heat and double-ring configuration our professional gas cooktops give you superior flame control, so you can prepare a delicate sauce or bring water to a rapid boil with the simple turn of the knob.
4 Sealed Burner Configuration
- Four burners, one 17,000 BTU, one 16,000 BTU, one 9,500 BTU and one 5,000 BTU provide the capacity to cook nearly any meal entirely on the cooktop.
- The burners are sealed for easy cleanup.
- Designed for cooking multiple dishes at varying temperatures on a single cooktop.
- Interlocking grates spread weight over a broad area providing a stable cooking surface.
Deep Sump Cooktop
- The deep sump design of this cooktop contains spills for easy cleanup and creates a countertop-level cooking surface that simplifies maneuvering of oversized pots and pans.
Heavy-duty, cast iron for durability and easy cleaning, it is ideal for cooking numerous foods simultaneously.
Coated with a porcelain matte finish, it is used with the simmer setting to help distribute heat evenly to the bottom of your cookware.
Round black matte porcelain wok ring is strong and rigid to help stabilize a cooking wok on the grate.
|Approved for Single Oven Combo Installation||Approved|
|Cooking Surface||Deep Sump Formed Stainless Steel|
|Left Front||16,000 BTU|
|Left Rear||9,500 BTU|
|Right Front||17,000 BTU|
|Right Rear||750 - 5,000 BTU|
|Grates Color||Black Matte|
|Grates Material||Cast Iron|
|Grates||2 Continuous Grates|
|Knob Color||Stainless Steel|
|Knob Type||Plastic Weighted Skirted Knobs|
|Minimum Circuit Required (Amps)||15|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Right Rear|
|Voltage Rating||120V, 60Hz|
|Cut Out Dimensions|
|Cut-Out Depth||19-1/8" - 19-3/4"|
|Cut-Out Width||27-1/4" - 28-1/2"|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||48|
|Product Weight (lbs)||43|