The Electrolux double wall oven cooks faster than you've ever thought possible. The convection technology makes for consistently even baking, broiling, roasting in up to 30% less time than average. With a 4.2 cu. ft. capacity and three adjustable racks, this microwave oven can cook whole meals in just one oven. True Hidden Bake Element offers a smooth oven interior that leaves nowhere for messes to hide - clean your oven easier than ever before!
Built on a European heritage of innovation, their appliances help you create your home just the way you want it. Explore their sophisticated products, get design tips from their style trendsetters and turn your home into a reflection of you. Electrolux premium appliances have been used in fine homes and restaurants throughout Europe for more than 70 years. With 120 designers at eight design studios in seven countries, Electrolux appliances feature a truly unique design and quality that have set the standard in the appliance industry. Most of all, Electrolux helps you create the kitchen you've always wanted. A place that welcomes family and friends and nourishes the body and soul.
Wave-Touch Control Panel Technology
- A simple touch, anywhere on the panel, lights oven controls and provides access to all oven functions.
- This allows easy programming while keeping activated functions lighted for easy monitoring.
Smooth-Glide Oven Racks
- Fully extending oven racks with a centered easy-grip handle make access to oven contents safe and easy.
- Patented ball bearing rack system allows racks to glide effortlessly.
Cool-Touch Oven Door
- The cool-to-the-touch all glass door design has an expansive glass front panel that allows you to clearly see what you are cooking.
- And because it is all glass, when it comes time for cleanup, spills and splatters wipe up with ease.
CustomConvect3 Convection System
- A third cooking element using a variable-speed technology fan, when combined with temperature setting options, provides premium performance with more cooking choices.
Multi-Option Cooking with Temperature Probe
- Seven cooking modes with eight functions for essential versatility.
- The temperature probe monitors the cooking progress and automatically indicates when the meat is precisely cooked.
Smart Halogen Lighting
- Carefully positioned halogen lights illuminate the oven interior, providing you with a more accurate view of the food you are preparing so you can have meals that turn out just the way you planned.
|Oven 1 Capacity||4.2|
|Certifications & Approvals|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)||Yes|
|Approved for Under Counter Installation||Yes|
|Cook Duration with End Time||Yes|
|Keypad Entry of Time & Temperature||Numerical|
|Preheat||Integrated with Bake Functions|
|Self-Clean||Lite, Med, Heavy|
|Oven Control: Warm Oven||Yes|
|Oven 1 Bake||2,200 Watts|
|Oven 1 Baking System||True Hidden|
|Oven 1 Broil||8 pass 4,000 Watts|
|Oven 1 Broiling System||Variable (300°F to 550°F)|
|Oven 1 Convection System||Variable 2-Speed Fan|
|Interior Lighting||2 Halogen|
|Oven 1 Rack Configuration|
2 HD Handle (glide), 1 Offset Handle (glide), 1 Handle (fixed)
|Oven 1 Rack Positions||8 positions|
|Oven 1 Type||Main|
|Control Panel Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Door Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Oven 1 Interior Color||Cobalt Blue|
|Oven 1 Interior Depth||18-1/32"|
|Oven 1 Interior Height||16-1/2"|
|Oven 1 Interior Width||24-1/8"|
|Depth (with Front Panel in 90° Open Position)||47-7/8"|
|Cut Out Dimensions|
|Cut-Out Height||28-1/4" - 28-7/8"|
|Cut-Out Width||28-1/2" - 29"|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||16.7 / 14.4|
|Minimum Circuit Required (Amps)||20|
|Voltage Rating||240V / 208V, 60Hz|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V||4.0 / 3.0|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Left Rear Bottom|
|Product Weight (lbs)||178|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||196|
|Porcelain Broiler Pan and Insert||Included|