Electrolux Icon E30DF74GPS
30" Dual Fuel Freestanding Range with 4 Burners, Sealed Burner, 4.2 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Self-Cleaning Mode, in Stainless Steel
The Electrolux freestanding dual-fuel range with multiple burner configurations and professional temperature control and sleek design options are designed to meet your cooking needs while complementing the look of your kitchen. This 4.2 cu. ft. dual-fuel oven features convection technology that evenly distributes heat throughout the oven. The ball-bearing oven racks slide out with ease and extend fully for effortless access. Continuous grates are designed for cooking multiple dishes at varying temperatures on a single cooktop and allow movement for heavy pots and pans from burner to burner with ease. Available at AppliancesConnection
•Smooth-Glide® Oven Racks
Ball−bearing oven racks glide with unparalled ease and extend fully for effortless access.
With the widest range of BTU performance in the industry, these best−in−class dual−flame sealed burners offer unrivaled versatility − from a roaring 18,000−BTU boil to a gentle 450−BTU simmer.
•Flexible Burner Configuration
The cooktop offers a wide range of burner sizes, giving you more flexibility so you can create a multi−course meal at once.
Designed for cooking multiple dishes at varying temperatures on a single cooktop, continuous grates allow you to move even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner with the utmost ease.
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Low and High
- Convection Bake: Yes
- Convection Roast: Yes
- Self-Clean: Yes
- Left Front: 450 - 18,000 BTU (Dual Flame)
- Left Rear: 14,000 BTU
- Right Front: 450 - 18,000 BTU (Dual Flame)
- Right Rear: 850 - 5,000 BTU
- Knob Type: Plastic weighted skirted Knobs with Bezel
- Grates: 2 Continuous Grates
- Oven 1 Bake: 8 pass 2,500 Watts
- Oven 1 Broil: 8 pass 4,000 Watts
- Oven 1 Convection System: Single Fan
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 3 HD Handle (glide), 1 Handle (fixed)
- Depth: 27-1/2"
- Depth (with Front Panel in 90° Open Position): 45-1/2"
- Height: 41-5/8 – 42-5/8"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Power Supply Connection Location: Middle Left Rear
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V, 60Hz
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 280
- Product Weight (lbs): 250
- Griddle: Included
- Simmer Plate: Included
- Stainless Steel Cleaner: Included
- Wok Ring: Included
- Backguard Kit: 6" Stainless Steel
- Brand:Electrolux Icon
- Stock Id:72528
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Burners / Elements:4
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Exterior Width:30"
- Delay Bake:No
- Fuel Type:Dual Fuel
- Volts:240 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Oven Controls:Knobs
- Cooktop Controls:Knobs
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:Yes
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.2 cu. ft.
- Interior Width:24.125"
- Interior Depth:18.03125"
- Interior Height:16.5"
- Frequency:60 Hz
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:4000
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Electrolux Icon E30DF74GPS - Use&Care Guide (English)
- Electrolux Icon E30DF74GPS - Installation Guide
- Electrolux Icon E30DF74GPS - Specification Sheet
- Electrolux Icon E30DF74GPS - Warranty Document
- Electrolux Icon E30DF74GPS - Parts Catalog
- Electrolux Icon E30DF74GPS - Wiring Diagram
- Electrolux Icon E30DF74GPS - Download Specification Sheet
- Electrolux Icon E30DF74GPS - Complete Owner's Guide (English)
- Electrolux Icon E30DF74GPS - Installation Instructions (English Espa ol Fran ais)