Built In Microwave Oven with 900 Cooking Watts, 1.5 cu. ft. Capacity, Convection, Sensor Cook, in Stainless Steel
Electrolux brings you only the best. the EW30SO60LS 30" Built-in Microwave Oven will satisfy your every need. With a 1.5 cu. ft. Capacity you will be able to cook large dishes and 900 Cooking Watts will allow you to cook them quickly. It also features Convection Cooking which will widen your variety of dishes to cook. The Sensor-Cook Options will make it easy for you to cook certain types of foods. Lastly the Auto-Cook will asure you safety and Wave-Touch Controls will allow you to cook accurately.Available at AppliancesConnection
Electrolux is a global leader in household appliances and appliances for professional use, selling more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year. The company focuses on innovations that are thoughtfully designed, based on extensive consumer insight, to meet the real needs of consumers and professionals.
One simple touch and the control panel activates, showing the virtually endless cooking options. After you make your choices, all but the option selected will fade away, returning to an elegant display.
Two-Position Adjustable Metal Rack
Allows you to cook more than one dish at the same time.
Signature Soft-Arc Door and Handle Design
Platinum® Star Warranty
Guaranteed performance provides peace of mind and service from our national network of authorized independent service professionals.
|Product Type||Drop-Down Door|
|Turntable||Cobalt Blue Enamel|
|Adjustable Sound Level For Timers / Reminders||Yes|
|Adjustable Metal Rack||Yes Adjustable Metal Rack Included|
|Microwave Interior Height||9-5/8"|
|Microwave Interior Width||16-1/8"|
|Microwave Interior Depth||16-1/8"|
|Power Levels||High / 1-9|
|Touch Pads Buttons||36|
|Add 30 Seconds||Yes|
|Control Panel Lockout||Yes|
|Electronic Clock & Timer||Yes|
|Custom Help Options||Yes|
|Auto Defrost Options||6|
|Auto Melt / Soften Options||4|
|Auto Beverage Option||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Left Rear Bottom|
|Voltage Rating||110 / 120V / 60Hz|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V||1.60|
|Amps @ 120 Volts||13.7|
|Product Weight (lbs)||116|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||87|
- Stock Id:245083
- Capacity:1.5 cu. ft.
- Style:Built In
- Optional Built-In Trim Kit:No
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Cooking Watts:900
- Child Lock:Yes
- Quick Cook:No
- Sensor Cook:Yes
- Volts:120 Volts
- Power Levels:10
- ADA compliant:No
- Optional Hanging Kit:No
- Kitchen Timer:Yes
- Material:Stainless Steel
- With Turntable:Yes
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Electrolux EW30SO60LS - Owner's Manual
- Electrolux EW30SO60LS - Wiring Diagram
- Electrolux EW30SO60LS - Installation Instructions
- Electrolux EW30SO60LS - Specifications
- Electrolux EW30SO60LS - Complete Owner's Guide (English)
- Electrolux EW30SO60LS - Complete Owner's Guide (Espa ol)
- Electrolux EW30SO60LS - Complete Owner's Guide (Fran ais)
- Electrolux EW30SO60LS - Wiring Diagram (English Espa ol Fran ais)
- Electrolux EW30SO60LS - Installation Instructions (English Espa ol Fran ais)
- Electrolux EW30SO60LS - Product Specifications Sheet (English)
- Electrolux EW30SO60LS - English Product Specifications Sheet
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X