The EW30IS65JS 30" slide in induction range features four cooktop elements and a 4.2 cu. ft. capacity oven. The drawer features a second, smaller oven with 1.4 cu. ft. The heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, making it easier to clean.
- Signature Cobalt Blue Interior
Boil Water in 90 Seconds
- Inspired by professional performance & power, the induction cooktop boils water in 90 seconds! Boil water in 90 seconds.
Professional Temperature Control
- Cooking with induction is more responsive than gas or electric - you can instantly adjust the heat to a delicate simmer or bring it to a quick boil
Adapts To Different Pot & Pan Sizes
- The induction cooktops adapts to different pot & pan sizes to provide perfectly consistent heat for delicious results.
Fresh Clean™ Technology
- Exclusive Fresh Clean self-cleaning technology virtually eliminates odors and smoke to keep the room smelling fresh.
- Our convection technology features a third convection element for consistently even results and even more baking options
- One simple touch and the control panel activates, showing your cooking options. After you make your choice, all but the options selected will fade away, returning to an elegant display.
Platinum Star® Limited Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
Perfect Pair Ovens©
- A versatile main oven and a second complementary oven combine for total cooking capability. Use both simultaneously to cook two different items at two different temperatures.
Cooktop Stays Cooler
- With induction cooking, heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch - making it easier to clean.
- Cooking with induction is more responsive than gas or electric - you can instantly adjust the heat to a delicate simmer or bring it to a quick boil.
2 Luxury-Glide© Oven Racks
- With a ball bearing system, the oven racks are so smooth they extend effortlessly
- Reduce your energy bill with our induction cooktop that is 70% more efficient than cooking with gas and 20% more efficient than cooking with electric.
- The sensors automatically detect the presence of magnetic cookware, activate the induction field, and adjust it to the exact size of the pan.
Power Assist Function
- An induction element boils water in 90 seconds.
- Electrolux induction cooktops include elements that are compatible with most cookware – if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pan, it works.
10" and 6" Induction Elements
- With four powerfully efficient induction elements, offers the utmost cooking flexibility. And the 10" induction element offers up to 3400 watts of power, so you can bring water to a boil quickly.
7 Cooking Modes
- Convection Bake
- Convection Roast
- Convection Broil
- Keep Warm
- Slow Cook
3 "My Favorite" Settings
- Settings you can customize to meet your needs, so the option you want is available at the touch of a button.
- Our ramp-up designer halogen lighting is as beautiful as it is functional
- Automatically adjusts standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures, for perfect, consistent results.
Hidden Bake Element
- The lower bake element is hidden beneath a smooth surface, allowing convenient, easy cleanup.
- Complies with the ADA requirements as specified in the Americans with Disabilities Act.
| Certifications & Approvals |
| Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified) || Yes |
| ADA Compliant - All Brands || Yes |
| Agency Approval || UL |
| Cooking Controls |
| Bake || Yes |
| Broil || Variable |
| Convection Bake || Yes |
| Convection Broil || Yes |
| Convection Conversion || Yes |
| Convection Roast || Yes |
| Keep Warm || Yes |
| Preheat || Integrated with Bake Functions |
| Quick Preheat || Rapid Preheat |
| Slow Cook || Yes |
| Self-Clean || Lite Med Heavy |
| Oven Light || Yes |
| Defrost || Yes |
| My Favorite || Yes |
| Temperature Probe || Yes |
| Proof || Yes |
| Timer || Yes |
| Dehydrate || Yes |
| Multi-Stage Cooking || Yes |
| Cook Duration || Yes |
| Cook Duration with End Time || Yes |
| Rapid Preheat || Yes |
| Control Lock || Yes |
| User Preferences || Yes |
| Keypad Entry of Time & Temperature || Numerical |
| Controls |
| Controls || Wave-Touch® |
| Display Type || LED |
| Oven Specifications |
| Oven 1 Type || Main |
| Oven 1 Baking System || True Hidden |
| Oven 1 Broil || 8 pass 4000 Watts |
| Oven 1 Broiling System || Variable (300°F to 550°F) |
| Oven 1 Convection || 2500 Watts |
| Oven 1 Convection System || Variable 2-Speed Fan |
| Oven 1 Interior Lighting || 2 Halogen |
| Oven 1 Rack Configuration || 2 HD handle (glide) 1 Handle (fixed) |
| Oven 1 Interior Height || 16-1/2" |
| Oven 1 Interior Width || 24-1/8" |
| Oven 1 Interior Depth || 18-1/32" |
| Oven 1 Interior Color || Cobalt Blue |
| Oven 1 Cleaning System || Self-Clean |
| Oven Window || Large |
| Oven |
| Bake || Yes |
| Rack Positions || 5 emboss |
| Oven 2 Specifications |
| Oven 2 Type || Drawer |
| Oven 2 Bake || 1500 Watts |
| Oven 2 Interior Lighting || Incandescent |
| Oven 2 Rack Configuration || 1 Rack |
| Oven 2 Window (Size) || Large |
| Oven 2 |
| Broil || Broil Variable (400-550F) |
| Convection System || Dual Fan Convection |
| Oven 2 Interior Color || Cobalt Blue |
| Cooktop Specifications |
| Hot-Surface Indicator Light || 4 (integrated in display) |
| Left Front || 8" - 2400/3400 Watts (Induction) |
| Left Rear || 7" - 1900/2600 Watts (Induction) |
| Right Front || 10" - 2500/3400 Watts (Induction) |
| Right Rear || 6" - 1500/1900 Watts (Induction) |
| Cut-Out Dimensions |
| Cut-Out Depth || 21-3/4" - 22-1/8" |
| Cut-Out Height || 35-7/8" - 36-5/8" |
| Dimensions: Cut-Out |
| Width || 30" |
| Exterior Specifications |
| Control Panel Finish || Stainless Steel |
| Exterior |
| Cooktop Finish || Black Glass |
| Door Finish || Stainless Steel |
| Handle Color || Stainless Steel |
| Drawer Finish || Stainless Steel |
| Window Type || XL Window |
| Electrical Specifications |
| Power Supply Connection Location || Right Rear Bottom |
| Voltage Rating || 240V / 208V 60Hz |
| Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V || 13.3 / 10.9 |
| Amps @ 240 Volts || 55.4 / 52.4 |
| Minimum Circuit Required (Amps) || 40A |
| General Specifications |
| Product Weight (lbs) || 238 |
| Shipping Weight (lbs) || 258 |
| Accessories |
| Cleaning Sponge || Included |
| Porcelain Broiler Pan || Included |
Up to $1300 Electrolux Exceptional Taste Starts Here Appliance Rebate
Get $325 each on rebate with the purchase of All Refrigerator and/or All Freezer.
Get up to $250 on rebate with the purchase of Wall Oven.
Get up to $200 on rebate with the purchase of Range.
Get $100 each on rebate with the purchase of Refrigerator and/or Microwave.
Get $50 each on rebate with the purchase of Range Hood, Cooktop, Warming Drawer, and/or Dishwasher.
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
Electrolux $1300 Exceptional Taste Starts Here Kitchen Rebate
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Purchase 5 or more appliances and get additional $300 rebate
Purchase 4 appliances and get additional $250 rebate
Purchase 3 appliances and get additional $150 rebate
Purchase 2 appliances and get additional $50 rebate
Up to $1000 for rebate from individual appliances.
****ONLY ONE MODEL PER CATEGORY QUALIFIES FOR THE PACKAGE REBATE****
Postmark by October 14, 2015.
Save time and Submit Your Claim Online
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.