Electric Freestanding Range with 4 Burners, Smoothtop, 5.7 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Delay Bake, Self-Cleaning Mode, in Stainless Steel
Electrolux's elegent EW30IF60IS 30 inch Freestanding Induction Range has alot of amazing features, such as Self-Clean Convection Oven, 4 Induction Elements, 7 Cooking Modes and much much more!!Available at AppliancesConnection
Electrolux's elegent EW30IF60IS 30 inch Freestanding Induction Range has alot of amazing features, such as Self-Clean Convection Oven, 4 Induction Elements, 7 Cooking Modes and much much more!!
- Exceptional Temperature Control
- Adjust heat with pinpoint accuracy, especially at lower settings.
- Sure-2-Fit™ Capacity
- Coordinate an entire meal. Our oven features 5.8 cu. ft. of cooking space with three adjustable baking racks.
- Luxury-Glide™ Oven Racks
- With a ball-bearing system, oven racks are so smooth they extend effortlessly.
- Luxury-Design™ Lighting
- Our ramp-up designer halogen lighting is as beautiful as it is functional.
- Perfect Pair™ Ovens
- Our ranges feature a large main oven and a 1.4 cu. ft. second oven for the utmost cooking capacity. Use both simultaneously to cook two different items at two different temperatures.
- Cookware Compatibility
- Electrolux induction cooktops include elements that are compatible with most cookware - if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pan, it works.
- Cooktop Stays Cooler
- Heat is transferred directly to the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler – making it easier to clean.
- More Energy Efficient
- 70% more energy efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electric.
- Surface Sensors
- These sensors automatically detect the presence of magnetic cookware, activate the induction field and adjust it to the exact size of the pan.
- 10" and 6" Induction Elements
- Boil water in 90 seconds with the 10" induction element, which offers 3,200 watts of power.
- Cooking Flexibility
- Induction elements automatically detect the presence of magnetic cookware, activate the induction field and adjust it to the exact size of the pan.
- Perfect Turkey® Button
- The Perfect Turkey® button ensures moist, delicious poultry every time. Imagine stress-free holiday cooking.
- Perfect Convect3®
- Our convection technology features a third convection element for consistently even results, up to 30% faster cooking times and even more baking options.
- Convection Conversion
- Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Keep Warm and Slow Cook
- 'My Favorite' Setting
- A setting you can customize to meet your needs, so the option you want is available at the touch of a button.
- Hidden Bake Element for Easy Cleanup
- Extra-Large Glass Window
- Easy-to-Clean Cooktop Surface
- Signature Cobalt Blue Oven Interior
- Signature Soft-Arc Oven Door and Handle Design
- Multiple Self-Clean Options with Automatic Door Lock
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- Platinum Star® Warranty
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)||Yes|
|Electronic Clock & Timer||Yes|
|Cooking Surface||Ceramic Glass Smoothtop|
|6" Induction Cooking element - 1,500W / 1,900W||1|
|7" Induction Cooking Element - 1,900W / 2,600W||1|
|8" Induction Cooking element - 2,400W / 3,400W||1|
|10" Induction Cooking Element - 2,400W / 3,400W||1|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Lights||Yes|
|Bake Watts||3000 Watts|
|Bake Element Configuration||Eight-Pass|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Broil Element Configuration||Eight-Pass|
|Oven Interior Color||Cobalt Blue|
|Self-Clean Options with Door Lock||3|
|Convection System||Perfect Convect3® with Variable 2-Speed Fan|
|- Convection Bake||Yes|
|- Convection Broil||Yes|
|- Convection Roast||Yes|
|- Keep Warm||Yes|
|- Slow Cook||Yes|
|- Perfect Turkey||Yes|
|- My Favorites||Yes|
|- Multi-Stage Cooking||Yes|
|- Temperature Probe||Yes|
|- Rapid Preheat||Yes|
|- Delay Bake||Yes|
|- Convection Convert||Yes|
|Interior Lighting||Luxury-Design™ Lighting with Dual 40W Halogen Bulbs|
|Oven Door and Handle Design||Signature Soft-Arc|
|Window Type||Extra-Large Glass|
|Perfect Pair™ Lower Oven||Yes|
|Drawer Glides||Luxury Glide|
|Adjustable Leveling Legs||Yes|
|- Porcelain Broiler Pan and Insert||Included|
|- Cleaning Sponge||Included|
|- Rear Filler Kit||Not Included|
|- Side Panel Kit||Not Included|
|- Side Trim Kit||Not Included|
|- Backguard Kit||Not Included|
|Overall Exterior Dimensions|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Middle Bottom|
|Voltage Rating||240V / 60Hz / 40A|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240 / 208 Volts||15.5 / 11.5|
|Amps @ 240 / 208 Volts||55 / 48|
|Minimum Circuit Required||40 Amps|
|Product Weight||236 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||289 Lbs.|
- Stock Id:168957
- Burners / Elements:4
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:5.7 cu. ft.
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA compliant:No
- Continuous Grates:No
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:2500
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Set 2 QTY:1
- Set 2 Output:2400
- Interior Width:24.25"
- Interior Depth:19.125"
- Interior Height:21.375"
- Set 3 QTY:1
- Set 3 Output:1900
- Set 4 QTY:1
- Set 4 Output:1500
- Material:Stainless Steel
- Frequency:60 Hz
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Cooktop Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Oven Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:4000
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X