Save Up To $180.00 with our Recommended Product
- Same great features, even better price!
30" Wave-Touch Series Slide-in Gas Range with Sealed Burner Cooktop, Warming Drawer, 4.2 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Convection, Delay Bake, Self-Cleaning Mode, Min-2-Max® Gas Burner, Luxury-Glide Oven Rack, Perfect Turkey© Button, Wave-Touch® Controls, Sure-2-Fit® Capacity in Stainless Steel
Learn more »
The Electrolux EW30GS75KS 30 in. Built-in Gas Range with Wave-Touch Controls gives you virtually endless cooking options. The 5 sealed gas burner cooktop features a Min-2-Max Burner that gives you a wide range of cooking performance from a gentle simmer to a roaring boil and a convenient 9,500 BTU center burner. The large capacity oven has convection technology that keeps the heat circulated for up to 30% faster, more even multi-rack baking. Also, the Luxury-Glide oven racks with a ball-bearing system glide out effortlessly so you can add, check and remove even the heaviest dishes with ease. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Signature Cobalt Blue Interior
Min-2-Max Gas Burner
- Designed with a dual-flame sealed burner, this cooktop offers the widest range of BTU performance in the industry for the utmost versatility — from a roaring 18,000-BTU boil to a gentle 450-BTU simmer.
- Our convection technology features a third convection element for consistently even results and even more baking options.
- Coordinate an entire meal — our oven features 4.2 cu. ft. of cooking space with three adjustable baking racks.
Perfect Turkey Button
- Ensures moist, delicious poultry. Imagine stress-free holiday cooking.
- Keeps spills contained for easy cleanup and lowers the cooking surface to counter-top level, which makes moving oversized pots and pans onto an off of the cooking surface much easier.
- One simple touch and the control panel activates, showing your cooking options. After you make your choice, all but the options selected will fade away, returning to an elegant display.
Platinum Star Limited Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
2 Luxury-Glide Oven Racks
- WIth a ball bearing system, the oven racks are so smooth they extend effortlessly
Continuous Gas Grates
- Designed for cooking multiple dishes at varying temperatures on a single cooktop. These grates allow easy movement of even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner - without lifting.
Precise Baking Options
- Perfect Turkey
- "My Favorites"
- Multi-Stage Cooking
- Temperature Probe
- Rapid Preheat
- Delay Bake
- Convection Convert
7 Cooking Modes
- Convection Bake
- Convection Roast
- Convection Broil
- Keep Warm
- Slow Cook
3 "My Favorite" Settings
- Settings you can customize to meet your needs, so the option you want is available at the touch of a button.
- Our ramp-up designer halogen lighting is as beautiful as it is functional
- Our oven door stays put at whatever angle you place it
- Automatically adjusts standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures, for perfect, consistent results.
Keep Warm Setting
- Maintain food at the perfect serving temperature with this setting — it’s a great feature when you’re entertaining.
- Complies with the ADA requirements as specified in the Americans with Disabilities Act.
|Control Panel Features|
|Wave-Touch® Electronic Oven Control||Yes|
|Professional-Grade Burner Controls||Yes|
|Keypad Entry of Time & Temperature||Yes|
|Electronic Clock & Timer||Yes|
Automatic Oven (Delay
Cook & Off)
Min-2-Max Dual-Flame Sealed Burner – 18
000 - 450 BTU
Sealed Power Burner – 16
Sealed Precision Burner – 9
Sealed Precision Burner – 5
000 BTU - 850 BTU
|Linear Flow Burner Valves||Yes|
|Continuous Grates with Deep-Well Top||3|
|Electronic Pilotless Ignition||Yes|
|Capacity||4.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Eight-Pass Bake Element – 2500 Watts||Yes|
|Eight-Pass Broil Element – 4000 Watts||Yes|
|Convection Element – 2500 Watts||Yes|
|Cobalt Blue Interior||Yes|
|Self-Clean Options with Door Lock||3|
|Perfect Convect3 with Variable 2-Speed Fan||Yes|
|6 Cooking Modes||
|10 Baking Options||
|Luxury-Design Lighting with Dual 40W Halogen Bulbs||Yes|
|Convection Roasting Rack||Yes|
|Luxury-Hold™ Oven Door||Yes|
|Extra-Large Glass Window||Yes|
|Adjustable Leveling Legs||Yes|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified)||Yes|
|Porcelain Broiler Pan and Insert||Included|
|Grill / Griddle – PN # 316534001||Mail-In Card|
|Wok Ring – PN # 318254307||Optional|
|Simmer Plate – PN # 318254206||Optional|
|LP Gas Conversion Kit||Included|
2" Rear Filler Kit
Side Panel Kit
Side Trim Kit – See Back for Part Numbers
|Gas / Power Supply Connection Location||Right / Left Bottom Rear|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240 / 208 Volts||5.5 / 4.1|
|Amps @ 240 / 208 Volts||22.9 / 19.7|
|Minimum Circuit Required (Amps)||30|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.)||278 Lbs|
|Height(Adjustable)||35-5/8" – 36-5/8"|
|Depth(to Center of Arc)/(with 90° Door Open)||28-5/16" / 45-1/2"|
- Stock Id:205735
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Gas Type:Natural Gas
- Digital Clock:Yes
- Exterior Width:30"
- Interior Width:24.125"
- Interior Depth:18.03125"
- Interior Height:16.5"
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Burners / Elements:5
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- French Top:No
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Oven Racks:3
- Removable Door:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.2 cu. ft.
- Oven Control Type:Touchpad and Knobs
- Steam Oven:No
- Dual Door:No
- Front Left Output:9500
- Back Left Output:16000
- Back Right Output:5000
- Front Right Output:18000
- Middle Oval Burner:9500
- Volts:240 Volts
- Amps:15 Amps
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:Yes
- ADA Compliant:Yes
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:18000
- Modules Required:No
- Oven BTUs:18000
- Set 2 QTY:1
- Set 2 Output:16000
- Set 3 QTY:2
- Set 3 Output:9500
- Set 4 QTY:1
- Set 4 Output:5000
- LP Conversion Kit:Included
- Frequency:60 Hz.
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
This control panel has an elegant, clean display. One simple touch and the control panel activates, showing your cooking options.
Min-2-Max® Gas Burner
Designed with a dual-flame sealed burner, this cooktop provides exceptional power and precision for the widest range of flavor possibilities.
Ensures moist, delicious poultry. Imagine stress-free holiday cooking
Electrolux`s Sure-2-Fit® Capacity guarantees you will have enough room to fit everything you want.
Easily view the progress of your roast or casserole thanks to stylish designer halogen lighting. Lights fade on slowly for an elegant look and feel, while providing bright light to see into the deepest, darkest corners of the oven’s interior.
Our convection technology features a third convection element for consistently even results and even more baking options.
Luxury-Glide Oven Rack
With a ball bearing system, the oven rack is so smooth it extends effortlessly.
Signature Cobalt Blue Interior
Electrolux is famous for their signature cobalt blue oven interiors. It’s a simple touch of style that showcases food beautifully while adding a hint of elegance to any kitchen.
318254206 Simmer Plate
$55.00Qty: Rebate Available
318254307 Wok Ring
$65.00Qty: Rebate Available
903113901S Rear Filler Kit: Stainless Steel
$75.00Qty: Rebate Available
903111901S Backguard Kit: Stainless Steel
$99.00Qty: Rebate Available
903102901S Side Panel Kit: Stainless Steel
$183.00Qty: Rebate Available
36" Gas Range & Gas Furnace Flex-line Hose.
48" Gas Range & Gas Furnace Flex-line Hose.
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
- Electrolux EW30GS75KS - Complete Owner's Guide (Espa?ol)
- Electrolux EW30GS75KS - Complete Owner's Guide (Fran?ais)
- Electrolux EW30GS75KS - Complete Owner's Guide (English)
- Electrolux EW30GS75KS - Product Specifications Sheet (English)
- Electrolux EW30GS75KS - English Product Specifications Sheet
- Electrolux EW30GS75KS - English Product Specifications Sheet