30" Electric Freestanding Range with 5 Burners, Smoothtop, 5.7 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Delay Bake, Self-Cleaning Mode, in Stainless Steel
Electrolux, the Leading European Premium Appliance Brand. Built on a European heritage of innovation, their appliances help you create your home just the way you want it. Explore their sophisticated products, get design tips from their style trendsetters and turn your home into a reflection of you. Electrolux premium appliances have been used in fine homes and restaurants throughout Europe for more than 70 years. With 120 designers at eight design studios in seven countries, Electrolux appliances feature a truly unique design and quality that have set the standard in the appliance industry. Most of all, Electrolux helps you create the kitchen you've always wanted. A place that welcomes family and friends and nourishes the body and soul.Available at AppliancesConnection
Electrolux, the Leading European Premium Appliance Brand. Built on a European heritage of innovation, their appliances help you create your home just the way you want it. Explore their sophisticated products, get design tips from their style trendsetters and turn your home into a reflection of you. Electrolux premium appliances have been used in fine homes and restaurants throughout Europe for more than 70 years. With 120 designers at eight design studios in seven countries, Electrolux appliances feature a truly unique design and quality that have set the standard in the appliance industry. Most of all, Electrolux helps you create the kitchen you've always wanted. A place that welcomes family and friends and nourishes the body and soul.
- Wave-Touch Controls
- Sure-2-Fit Capacity
- Luxury-Glide Oven Racks
- Luxury-Design Lighting
- Perfect Set Controls
- Luxury-Hold Door
- Perfect Pair Ovens
- Perfect Turkey(R) Button
- Perfect Convect3(R)
- Flex-2-Fit(R) Elements
- Expandable Elements
- Convection Conversion
- Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Keep Warm and Slow Cook
- Baking Options: Perfect Turkey(R), Defrost, Dehydrate, Bread Proof, Multi-Stage Cooking, Convection Convert, Delay Bake, My Favorites, Temperature Probe and Rapid Preheat
- 'My Favorite'Setting
- Grill/Griddle Accessory Optional. Order item 318251611
- Hidden Bake Element for Easy Cleanup
- Extra-Large Glass Window
- Easy-to-Clean Cooktop Surface
- Signature Cobalt Blue Oven Interior
- Signature Soft-Arc Oven Door and Handle Design
- Multiple Self-Clean Options with Automatic Door Lock
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K(R) Certified)
- Platinum Star(R) Warranty
- Model EW30EF65GS
- Size 30"
- Color Stainless Steel
- Installation Type Freestanding
- Product Type Electric
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K(R) Certified) Yes
- Oven Controls Wave-Touch
- Controls Perfect Set
- Electronic Clock&Timer Yes
- Temperature Display Yes
- Automatic Oven (Delay, Cook&Off) Yes
- Glass Front Display Yes
- Cooking Surface Flex-2-Fit Ceramic Glass Smoothtop
- 5"to 7"Dual Expandable Element - 750W / 1800W 1
- 6"Electric Element - 1200W 1
- 6"to 9"Dual Expandable Element - 1600W / 3000W 1
- 6"to 9"to 12"Flex-2-Fit Expandable Element 1
- Warming Zone - 100W Yes
- Bake Watts 3000 Watts
- Bake Element Configuration Eight-Pass
- Hidden Bake Element Yes
- Broil Watts 4000
- Broil Element Configuration Eight-Pass
- Convection Element 350 Watts
- Oven Interior Color Cobalt Blue
- Self-Clean Options with Door Lock 3
- Convection System Perfect Convect3(R) with Variable 2-Speed Fan
- Cooking Modes 7
- - Bake Yes
- - Broil Yes
- - Convection Bake Yes
- - Convection Broil Yes
- - Convection Roast Yes
- - Keep Warm Yes
- - Slow Cook Yes
- Cooking Options 10
- - Perfect Turkey Yes
- - Defrost Yes
- - Dehydrate Yes
- - Bread Proof Yes
- - My Favorites Yes
- - Multi-Stage Cooking Yes
- - Temperature Probe Yes
- - Rapid Preheat Yes
- - Delay Bake Yes
- - Convection Convert Yes
- Interior Lighting Luxury-Design Lighting with Dual 40W Halogen Bulbs
- Luxury-Glide Racks 2
- Conventional Racks 1
- Convection Roasting Racks Yes
- Oven Door and Handle Design Signature Soft-Arc
- Luxury-Hold Oven Door Yes
- Window Type Extra-Large Glass
- Perfect Pair Lower Oven Yes
- Drawer Glides Fully Extendable
- Adjustable Leveling Legs Yes
- - Porcelain Broiler Pan and Insert Included
- - Height 21-3/8"
- - Width 24-1/4"
- - Depth 19-1/2"
- - Height 47-1/2"
- - Width 29-7/8"
- - Depth (to Center of Arc) 26-27/32"
- Depth (with 90(degree) Door Open) 48-13/16"
- Power Supply Connection Location Right Bottom Rear
- Voltage Rating 240V / 60Hz / 50A
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240 / 208 Volts 17.0 / 12.7
- Minimum Circuit Required 50 Amps
- Product Weight 240 Lbs.
- Shipping Weight 285 Lbs.
- UPC 0-12505-54426-2
- Stock Id:85705
- Burners / Elements:5
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Exterior Width:30"
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:5.7 cu. ft.
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Oven Controls:Touch Sensor
- Cooktop Controls:Touch Sensor
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA compliant:No
- Continuous Grates:No
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Interior Width:24.25"
- Interior Depth:19.125"
- Interior Height:21.375"
- Secondary Oven Capacity:1.4 cu. ft.
- Frequency:60 Hz
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Cooktop Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Oven Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:4000
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Electrolux EW30EF65GS - Use and Care (English)
- Electrolux EW30EF65GS - Installation Guide (pdf)
- Electrolux EW30EF65GS - Specifications Document (pdf)
- Electrolux EW30EF65GS - Complete Owner's Guide (English)
- Electrolux EW30EF65GS - Complete Owner's Guide (Espa?ol)
- Electrolux EW30EF65GS - Complete Owner's Guide (Fran?ais)
- Electrolux EW30EF65GS - Wiring Diagram (All Languages)
- Electrolux EW30EF65GS - Complete Owner's Guide (English)
- Electrolux EW30EF65GS - Product Specifications Sheet (English)
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X