The EW30DS75KS 30" slide in dual fuel range features five sealed burners and a 4.2 cu. ft. oven. The oven features Electrolux's PerfectConvect3. By using a third convection element, it ensures consistent even results and even more baking options.
- Signature Cobalt Blue Interior
Min-2-Max© Gas Burner
- Designed with a dual-flame sealed burner, this cooktop offers the widest range of BTU performance in the industry for the utmost versatility — from a roaring 18,000-BTU boil to a gentle 450-BTU simmer.
- Our convection technology features a third convection element for consistently even results and even more baking options.
Perfect Turkey© Button
- Ensures moist, delicious poultry. Imagine stress-free holiday cooking.
- One simple touch and the control panel activates, showing your cooking options. After you make your choice, all but the options selected will fade away, returning to an elegant display.
Platinum Star® Limited Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
2 Luxury-Glide© Oven Racks
- With a ball bearing system, the oven racks are so smooth they extend effortlessly
Continuous Gas Grates
- Designed for cooking multiple dishes at varying temperatures on a single cooktop. These grates allow easy movement of even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner - without lifting.
Precise Baking Options
- Perfect Turkey®
- "My Favorites"
- Multi-Stage Cooking
- Temperature Probe
- Rapid Preheat
- Delay Bake
- Convection Convert.
7 Cooking Modes
- Convection Bake
- Convection Roast
- Convection Broil
- Keep Warm
- Slow Cook
3 "My Favorite" Settings
- Settings you can customize to meet your needs, so the option you want is available at the touch of a button.
- Our ramp-up designer halogen lighting is as beautiful as it is functional
- Our oven door stays put at whatever angle you place it
- Automatically adjusts standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures, for perfect, consistent results.
Hidden Bake Element
- The lower bake element is hidden beneath a smooth surface, allowing convenient, easy cleanup.
- Complies with the ADA requirements as specified in the Americans with Disabilities Act.
| Certifications & Approvals |
| Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified) || Yes |
| ADA Compliant || Yes |
| Agency Approval || UL |
| Cooking Controls |
| Bake || Both Ovens |
| Broil || Variable |
| Convection Bake || Yes |
| Convection Broil || Yes |
| Convection Conversion || Yes |
| Convection Roast || Yes |
| Keep Warm || Both Ovens |
| Preheat || Integrated with Bake Functions |
| Slow Cook || Both Ovens |
| Self-Clean || Lite Med Heavy |
| Oven Light || Yes |
| Defrost || Yes |
| My Favorite || Yes |
| Temperature Probe || Yes |
| Proof || Yes |
| Timer || Yes |
| Perfect Turkey® || Yes |
| Dehydrate || Yes |
| Multi-Stage Cooking || Yes |
| Cook Duration || Yes |
| Cook Duration with End Time || Yes |
| Rapid Preheat || Yes |
| Control Lock || Yes |
| User Preferences || Yes |
| Keypad Entry of Time & Temperature || Numerical |
| Controls |
| Controls || Wave-Touch® |
| Display Type || LED |
| Oven Specifications |
| Oven 1 Type || Main |
| Oven 1 Bake || 8 pass 2500 Watts |
| Oven 1 Baking System || True Hidden |
| Oven 1 Broil || 8 pass 4000 Watts |
| Oven 1 Broiling System || Variable (300°F to 550°F) |
| Oven 1 Convection || 2500 Watts |
| Oven 1 Convection System || Variable 2-Speed Fan |
| Oven 1 Interior Lighting || 2 Halogen |
| Oven 1 Rack Configuration || 2 HD handle (glide) 1 Handle (fixed) |
| Oven 1 Rack Positions || 7 positions |
| Oven 1 Interior Height || 16-1/2" |
| Oven 1 Interior Width || 24-1/8" |
| Oven 1 Interior Depth || 18-1/32" |
| Oven 1 Interior Color || Cobalt Blue |
| Oven 1 Cleaning System || Self-Clean |
| Oven Window || Large |
| Oven 2 Specifications |
| Oven 2 Type || Drawer |
| Oven 2 Bake || 1500 Watts |
| Oven 2 Interior Lighting || Incandescent |
| Oven 2 Interior Color || Cobalt Blue |
| Oven 2 Window (Size) || Large |
| Cooktop Specifications |
| Grate Color || Black Matte |
| Grate Material || Cast Iron |
| Grates || 3 Continuous Grates |
| Knob Color || Stainless Steel |
| Knob Type || Weighted Plastic |
| Left Front || 9500 BTU |
| Left Rear || 16000 BTU |
| Right Front || 450 - 18000 BTU (Dual Flame) |
| Right Rear || 5000 BTU |
| Center || 9500 BTU |
| Cut-Out Dimensions |
| Cut-Out Depth || 21-3/4" - 22-1/8" |
| Cut-Out Width || 29-15/16" - 30-1/16" |
| Cut-Out Height || 35-7/8" - 36-5/8" |
| Exterior Specifications |
| Control Panel Finish || Stainless Steel |
| Cooktop Finish || Stainless Steel |
| Door Finish || Stainless Steel |
| Handle Color || Stainless Steel |
| Door Type || Luxury-HoldTM |
| Drawer Finish || Stainless Steel |
| Window Type || Extra-Large Glass |
| Electrical Specifications |
| Power Supply Connection Location || Right Rear Bottom |
| Voltage Rating || 240V / 208V 60Hz |
| Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V || 5.5 / 4.1 |
| Amps @ 240 Volts || 22.9 / 19.7 |
| Minimum Circuit Required (Amps) || 30A |
| General Specifications |
| Adjustable Leveling Legs || 4 Adjustable |
| Gas Supply Connection Location || Right Bottom Rear |
| Product Weight (lbs) || 258 |
| Shipping Weight (lbs) || 278 |
| Accessories |
| Griddle || Mailing Card |
| Porcelain Broiler Pan and Insert || Mailing Card |
| LP Conversion Kit || Included |
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.