Built-In Fully Integrated Dishwasher with 6 Wash Cycles, Quick Wash, NSF Certified, Energy Star Certified, in Black
- Control Style: Fully Integrated
- Noise Level: 50 dbA
- Energy Star: Yes
The Electrolux 24 in. Built-In Dishwasher with Integrated IQ-Touch Controls has a Sure-2-Fit Racking System and a large capacity that gives you the utmost flexibility to wash all of your dishware. With Smart Soil Technology, it uses sensors to adapt the water temperature and duration to suit the needs of your wash, no matter how large or small. Additionally, the stainless steel interior gives you durability and a premium look.
We design our products not just for your home, but also for your life. Intuitive design sometimes goes unnoticed, and that’s fine with us. Interfaces are simple, streamlined, and beautiful so it almost feels like they were made for you.Simplicity is harder than it seems. We work to create products that are clean, clear and uncluttered; a proven formula for beautiful appliances.Sustainable, innovative, and simple-to-use are three things that you usually don’t see together. But at Electrolux, we see it everyday in our beautifully crafted products that are perfectly in tune with your needs.We design products that save more energy, get more done, and produce better results. Our products give you the freedom to let you live life the way you want to live it.
Quick Wash Cycle
•Quick Wash Cycle allows you to thoroughly wash dishes in half the time.
Largest Usable Capacity
•Largest usable capacity in its class1, so even your dinner party dishware fits.
•For those who like to have their options always visible on their dishwasher, the IQ-TouchTM control panel displays all of your options, at all times.
Auto Wash Feature
•A Smart Soil Sensor technology that determines how long the wash cycle should run, for a more effective operation.
AquaLuxTM Wash System
•A unique washing system that uses alternating wash arms, for a quieter and more efficient operation.
•With our Luxury-Glide® technology, upper and lower racks are so smooth they extend effortlessly.
Sure-2-Fit® Racking System
•The most versatile and adjustable racking system — there's a perfect place for over 180 items, from chopsticks to stockpots to stemware. In its lowest position, you can fit 10" dinner plates in the top rack and 12" dinner plates in the bottom.
•Our door stays put at whatever angle you place it.
•ENERGY STAR® Qualified means at least 41% less energy is used.
•Uses a high-efficiency fan for outstanding drying results.
Sanitize Rinse and Delay Start (1 – 24 hrs.)
Platinum Star® Warranty
•Guaranteed performance provides peace of mind and service from our national network of authorized independent service professionals.
|Certifications & Approvals|
|ENERGY STAR ® Certified||Yes|
|NSF ® Certified||Yes|
|Control Panel||Fully Integrated|
|Delay Start (hours)||1 - 24 Hours|
|NSF ® Certified Sanitize Option||Yes|
|Silverware Basket||3-Piece Splittable|
|Adjustable Rinse Aid Dispenser with Indicator||Yes|
|AquaLux™ Direct Delivery Wash System||Yes|
|Luxury-Glide ® System||Yes|
|Smart Soil Sensor||Yes|
|Tub Design||Tall-Tub Design|
|Water Pressure (PSI)||15 - 120 PSI|
|Water Usage (Gallons) - Normal Cycle||4.9 - 8.5 Gallons|
|Amps @ 120 Volts||9.0 amps|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V||1.44 kW|
|Voltage Rating||120V, 60Hz|
|Door Design||Slab Door|
|Adjustable Leveling Legs||Yes|
|Product Weight (lbs)||78 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||83 lbs.|
|Sound Level (dBa)||50.0 dB|
|Depth (with Door 90° Open)||49-7/8"|
- Stock Id:317388
- Accepts Panels:No
- Control Style:Fully Integrated
- Cutlery Tray:Yes
- Tall Tub:Yes
- Stainless Steel Interior:Yes
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Quick Wash:Yes
- Noise Level:50 dbA
- Weight:78 lbs
- Energy Star:Yes
- Volts:120 Volts
- ADA Compliant:No
- Cup Shelf:2
- Silverware Basket:3-Piece Splittable
- Wash levels:5
- Rinse Only:Yes
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Control Panel:Fully Integrated
- Cut-Out Width:24"
- Cut-Out Height:35"
- Voltage Rating:120V, 60Hz
- Tub Design:Tall-Tub Design
- NSF Certified:Yes
- Interior:Stainless Steel
- Adjustable Leveling Legs:Yes
- Energy Star Certified:Yes
- Hi-Temp Wash:Yes
- Smart Soil Sensor:Yes
- Door Design:Slab Door
- Rack System:Maximum
- Water Pressure (PSI):15 - 120 PSI
- Amps @ 120 Volts:9.0 amps
- Adjustable Height:Yes
- China Crystal:Yes
- Rack Handles:Yes
- Delay Start (Hours):1 - 24 Hours
- Depth with door at 90:49-7/8"
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V:1.44 kW
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- NSF Certified Sanitize Option:Yes
- Auto Wash:Yes
- Adjustable Rinse Aid Dispenser with Indicator:Yes
- AquaLuxTM Direct Delivery Wash System:Yes
- Luxury-HoldTM Door:Yes
- Luxury-Glide System:Yes
- Water Usage - Normal Cycle:4.9 - 8.5 Gallons
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Electrolux EIDW5705PB - Energy Guide
- Electrolux EIDW5705PB - Warranty
- Electrolux EIDW5705PB - Use and Care Manual
- Electrolux EIDW5705PB - Installation Guide
- Electrolux EIDW5705PB - Specification's
- Electrolux EIDW5705PB - English Complete Owner's Guide
- Electrolux EIDW5705PB - Espa ol Complete Owner's Guide
- Electrolux EIDW5705PB - Fran ais Complete Owner's Guide
- Electrolux EIDW5705PB - English Wiring Diagram
- Electrolux EIDW5705PB - English Installation Instructions
- Electrolux EIDW5705PB - English Product Specifications Sheet
- Electrolux EIDW5705PB - English Energy Guide